03

scarlett's pov 

Walking into school with Violet seemed, awkward. We've always parted ways and never looked back, and here we are, walking in together. I looked over to where she was when we walked in, and she was gone. "Of couirse." I muttered to myself.

Grabbing the baby that I stuffed inside of my backpack, I brought it out, and held it becasue Mr. Bircham was walking around the school. I got a lot of weird looks from lower class men, probably thinking I'm a slut, or I'm a whore. It didn't bother me until Calum ran up to me screaming "don't drop our baby you maniac!" Everyone turned around and looked at us; girls shooting me death glares. I wanted to cry in a corner, some of the kids in there were my classmates in symphony orchestra, and this asshole probably ruined evereything. 

Walking out of the room, stuffiing the doll in my bag, I yelled at Calum, "what is your fucking problem? Were you dropped on your head as a baby?" I spat at him, anger laced in every word. 

"You know, Violet showed me her boobs the other day. Yours do look bigger, especially in that tight shirt." He whispered in my ear, hands trailing up my torso, goosebumps evident. 

I was officially horny because of this asshole. "Get off o-of me." I stuttered, smacking his hands away from my body, and walking off. 

calum's pov

Words cannot explain how much I want to hear Scarlett Dawson scream my name. Her sister wasn't good enough. I need someone better. 

scarlett's pov

Walking into the instrument storage room, a few girls were putting their instruments away, I walked in and slid my cello into it's regular spot. "Slut." A girl whispered and the others laughed.

I whipped my head around, most likely causing myself whiplash, "excuse you, bitch?" I replied, stepping closer to the girl, glaring daggers at each other. 

"You're a pathetic whore, just like Violet. No wonder why Calum got you pregnant; 'cause you're easy access." She whispered, vemon laced words.

"Well, you're what? A sophmore? This is a senior project, sweetheart, and he's my partner. I suggest you go back to whore island where you came from." I smiled at her, and walked away. Leaving all three of the girls behind me. 

"Scarlett, nice to see you again!" Calum shouted from behind me, "we should go to the beach today after school." He smiled, walking in front of me so all I could see was him.

"No, it's a monday, and I have stuff to do." 

"Or, we could go around the city tonight." He smiled, hope was evident in his smile. Something inside of me wanted to crush every ounce of hope inside of him.

"Fine, we are not taking the stupid doll." I motioned towards the doll head sticking out of my backpack.

"Great, meet me on the field after school." He kissed my cheek and ran off. It is safe to say that I'm disgusted, I have no idea where those lips have been, i know one place they have been I shuttered at my thought, and wiped my hand down my cheek. It felt nice in a way, having someone kiss me other than my family. I had a boyfriend, in the eighth grade; we never kissed or hugged, we avoided each other. And that's the tale of my first and last boyfriend. 

Walking back into symphony orchestra for class, I saw Tiffany, her same black hair and dark green eyes, her same violin. "Hey, Scarlett. I have news!" She ran up to me, "Michael asked me on a date! And then we went on the date and he said he really liked me, and then we kissed! Scarlett it was perfect! And then today in the hall he hugged me and told me I looked nice today and he kissed me, on the lips!" She was talking so fast I wanted her to shut up.