NE 3 ♥ A Fun Lunch with Gray

Hey again, presenting another chapter in my story. I don't own anythinnnnn! except for the story... and here it issss.... (Warning: Grammar!) I'm ssoooo soorryyyy late update. I went on a Christmas vacation. sorry

 - - - - - 

 Chapter 3 - A Fun Lunch with Gray

Mira had an mischievous idea, which she immediately shared to Lucy. She quickly ran to Lucy and whispered the idea to her.

"Huhhh?! Gray?!" she said in shocking manner.

Mira nodded with a wide smile,"Yes, we will let Erza stay in Gray's apartment until she's back to her usual self."

Lucy looked down with her right hand on her chin, in a worried look, "But isn't kinda...dirty." Mira repeated the last word questionably.

Lucy lifted her head up, "You know, Erza, who doesn't know who she really is. She's also wearing that cat suit, thats too..revealing. Isn't it kinda distracting for Gray."

Mira opened her mouth to answer, but Lucy still continued, "Here's also an important note, two of them in his apartment, alone."

"Don't say those stuff, Lucy. Erza had known Gray for years, he's a good guy, except with his stripping habit and all." Mira said with eyes closed, then tilted her head to the right, seeing the scarlet-haired mage, squeezing the life out of Gray, then looked back at Lucy.

Mira said softly, "They're best friends."

Lucy smiled, but immediately replaced by scary devilish eyes, her aura darkened, molding both her hands into fists.

"But if he hurts my best friend, I'll kill him." she said in a demonic voice.

Mira chuckled. So Lucy agreed to Mira's idea and walked to Erza to ask if she wants to have 'sleepover' in Gray's house.

"Hey Erza?" Lucy asked in a casual tone.

"Yes, Lu-chan?" Erza asked back with kitty-like smile, her hands wrapped around Gray's neck.

Lucy pointed a finger at Gray, "Gray invited you to a sleepover at his house."

Gray's eyes widened in shock and his face suddenly turned red at the dirty images running in his mind. He gave Lucy a I-didn't-say-that look. Lucy lightly chuckled, then molded words from her mouth saying, "Just go with it." , Gray nodded in response.

Erza squealed, "Gray-kun, I loved to."

Gray grinned of what he'd just heard from the Queen of Fairies. He was glad that Erza smiled and was happy.

But he's mood changed when the guild doors opened and trouble walked in. A handsome, tall, young man with orange hair, light brown eyes, a charming smile, that can make girls faint.