Chapter 25 (FINAL CHAPTER)

OMFG, LAST CHAPTER! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! D; DEDICATED TO TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS: My_Cookies_Ran_Away (previously Cheese_is_good) and short_stuff01 <3 <3 <3 Love those two. Enjoy(;

Pic: awesomeness--->

Song of the chapter: Mr. Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan--->

Recap:

I let go of Steven's hand and stepped a few steps back so the whole gang had a good view of me. I breathed in and out slowly and deeply. Okay, I should just be straight-forward and get to the damn point.

"I'm a werewolf," I finally blurted out. There. I said it.

. . . . . . . 

Teresa suggested, "Threesome hug?"

"Yes!"

We squeezed the life out of each other.

Pssht, with love, of course.

__________________________________

Chapter 25(FINAL CHAPTER)

=Teresa=

At least every single person in the condo was slightly tipsy.

"Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO came on and we were all dancing. Brian laid his hands on my waist and wiggled my hips. I giggled and grinded into him. Beside us, Nate and Julissa were doing the exact same with drinks in their hands. Drake and Tyler were flirting with the single ladies in the house. And, uh, as for Victoria and Steven. . .

"WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE  WIGGLE, YEAH! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE  WIGGLE, YEAH!"

Brian's eyes bulged out at he glimpsed at Victoria. "Why the yell do YOU, have an erection, Victoria?!" Brian yelled.

Victoria threw her arms in the air as she continued wiggling her purple dildo in her pants. "Because my man is grinding on me and it's turning me on!!! WOOHOO!" She grinded into Steven harder until he was against the wall.

 Okay, slightly tipsy, my ass.

Smiling to myself, I grabbed Brian's hand and dragged him to the vacant balcony outside. I rested my arms on the rail and glanced up at the sky. The moon was a crescent shape tonight. It was the beauty in the night sky.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind and Brian rested his chin on my shoulder. "Can I help the beautiful fair maiden?" he whispered. 

 "Nope, my knight and shining armor," I laid my hands on top of his. "I have all I could have ever asked for right here. Well, except for a churro, but you get the point."

"I do?" he arched his brow, "or shall you explain?"

"Well, I have two unbefuckingawesometasticallievable best friends and they're happy and I'm happy. . ." I twisted my body around, got on my tippy toes, and pecked Brian's lips. "And I have you,"

He held me in place and deepened the kiss. But not for long, because a few moments later we heard, "Yo, should we disturb them?" Drake whispered.

"I don't know. They look sooooo cute!" Tyler cooed. 

I heard a groan. "Shush, they'll hear us."

"Ow, you didn't have to hit me. It's a free country. And why do you sound so scared, bro?"