(Love letter)

I decided to come to the graveyard but unlike some idiotic cliché girl I brought Fiona along with me. It always ends up going in the books, she comes to the graveyard and she gets kidnapped. I won’t get kidnapped I have Fiona in the car with a pair of binoculars.

“April it’s six, you should go. Don’t worry I have your back” She replied.

I gave her a nervous smile and got out of my car. Shutting the door behind me I saw Fiona sit in my seat ready with the binoculars. I wanted to laugh but I knew I shouldn’t. Making my way over to the cemetery it was quiet-a little too quiet. My heart was beating as I saw a figure that was turned away from me, oh my god.

“C-Cameron?” I said slowly.

The figure turned around and it was none other than Cameron himself. I…I can’t believe this is happening, Cameron died he died. I might not remember it but he died. And he looked exactly the same, his hair was as brown and wavy, his eyes seemed to show of the same glow and he looked as healthy as ever.

“April, I missed you so much” He said quietly.

I didn’t know whether I wanted to cry or smile.

“Cameron is it really you?” I asked.

He took a few steps further and stood right next to his grave looking down at it.

“Yeah it is me” He said.

I felt tears pour down my face-Cameron’s back. My Cameron is back. I ran to him hugging the life out of him. Cameron wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his shoulder.

“Oh my gosh Cameron” I heard someone say from behind me.

 It was Fiona. I let go of Cameron and just stared at his face. I found myself running both hands down his face as he looked at me sadly.

“Where did you go? You left me all on my own, you…you promised you weren’t going to leave and you did and when I wanted answers you never gave them to me. Why did you act like you died? Why would you do that to me? What did I ever do to you?” He placed his own hands on either sides of my cheek and wiped away my tears at the same time.

“April, I want to tell you everything but I want to see Andrew. I want to see my best friend first” He told me.

I quickly nodded my head and grabbed his hand turning around to face Fiona.

“Come on I’ll drive the car for you guys” Fiona replied.

I made my way over to the car with Cameron and kept my hand locked in his. I can’t believe he’s here.

                                       *************************************

“This is his room” I told him.

We were standing outside Andrew’s hospital door, Cameron’s hand tightened around mine. I opened it carefully to see Andrew sitting on the bed reading a magazine. He looked up and smiled at me but that smile was wiped, I’m guessing when he saw Cameron. We both got into the room as I carefully shut the door behind me.

“Cameron? Cameron wh…how….how is this possible? You died” Andrew said sadly.

Cameron went over to Andrew and just hugged him. Andrew started crying and so did Cameron. I was going to cry myself but I managed to hold it in.

“Andrew dude I wish I could tell you everything but it’s just really complicated”

Andrew looked at me from over Cameron’s shoulder; I didn’t know what he was exactly feeling because he showed of mixed emotions.

“April, where did you find Cameron from?” Andrew asked.

What am I supposed to tell him? Yeah you know my friend Caleb he said he saw Cameron and told me to see him at the graveyard-I wish it was as easy as that.

“I saw her walking down the road with Fiona and decided that it was time for everyone to know that I didn’t die” Cameron said.

Andrew nodded but still managed to look confused.

“Look Andrew I have to drop your sister of home, but I promise you that once I’ve sorted myself out that I will tell you everything” Cameron got up and walked towards me.

“Let’s go April” Cameron walked out of the door.

I looked at Andrew and gave him a small wave of a goodbye which he returned; shutting the door behind me Cameron took hold of my hand-just like old times. A small smile formed on my face as warmth came from his hand.

“I still can’t believe you’re here” I told him.

Cameron looked at me and gave me a small smile.

“I know I can’t believe I’m here as well. Yeah sure I got to see you in my dreams but now I actually get to feel your touch and everything. Thanks to Caleb” Cameron said.

Caleb?

“What do you mean thanks to Caleb?” I asked curiously.

Cameron gave me a weird look.

“He helped me come back from the dead. You know that kind of stuff he said that you were a right on mess and I did realize that but he wanted to fix it” Cameron said.

“But he can’t just bring someone back from the dead like that….Cameron it doesn’t work that way” I said angrily.

Cameron looked at me sadly.

“But aren’t you happy that I’m back so we can be together?” He said.

I sighed and ran both of my hands on my face. I placed both of my arms back to my sides.

“Cameron….look I’m just really confused right now. I need some time to think and you need to start explaining everything”

“I know I will. I’ll wait for you by the graveyard straight after you leave school and I promise that I will explain everything. You need time to absorb everything in” Cameron said softly.

I sure do.