(Angel)

“Bryan” I said.

We came upstairs to sleep, Bryan gave me a loose t-shirt of his and a pair of brand new boxers which fitted me like loose shorts. He fell asleep immediately but I’m still awake probably because I’m not used to sleeping in my boyfriend’s bed…. with him.

“Bryan” I poked him again, he shifted and his eyes slowly opened. It might be dark but I can still see.

“Yeah” He said in a deep croaky voice.

“I can’t go to sleep”

I heard a sigh as he sat straight up. The lamp light got turned on which caused me to quickly react and shut my eyes as I was already used to the darkness. Opening my eyes back again my eyes slowly started adjusting. Bryan looked really bored as he stared at me.

“Alright April why can’t you go to sleep?” He said.

“I….I don’t know I’m not used to sleeping with people in the same bed I guess” He chuckled softly and opened his arms for me.

I gladly accepted his offer and got up laying my head on his chest as it beated in my ear.

“Do you want me to tell you a story?” He mumbled.

I looked up at his face to see him smiling down at me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled even closer to him.

“Go on then Mr Benson” He laughed which caused his whole body to shake.

“Ok well once upon a time there was a man called George now George was starting of as a new teacher in a school as an English teacher. When he first entered the school his eyes set upon the most beautiful and gorgeous girl he ever saw in his life: her hair was long and flowing, her smile was as if the sun came down shining down on her and her eyes were the best. They glistened in happiness each time he ever saw her and he just knew from that moment that he was in love with this girl, and the from the way this girl looked at him he knew that she felt the same way”

When Bryan said this I was smiling the whole time against his chest, I knew he was talking about the both of us.

“Oh yeah, what was this girl’s name then?”

“This girl’s name was Elizabeth and she was the best thing that ever happened to George and eventually they got married, had kids and had more kids and even more kids-

“I get the point Bryan. Now shhh I’m actually feeling really tired now” He laughed again which caused my smile to widen.

“Alright, go to sleep then” He replied back.

“Night Bryan”

“Good night April”

                                                              ******************************

I felt something tickling my stomach, slowly opening my eyes the white ceiling was the first thing that came to my view. I moved my hand to my stomach to itch it but got scared when I felt something there. I looked down and saw Bryan had his head on my stomach; he must have fallen asleep like this. Awww! He’s so cute. Now I can’t exactly move he’ll wake up. I heard a knock on the door, it’s probably Bryan’s mom.

“Um…come in” I said softly. The door handle was pulled down and the door opened slowly and there stood Bryan’s mom already fully ready. She gave me a wave and started silently laughing at Bryan sleeping. I smiled as well.

“He always used to go to sleep like that when he was little as well” She said quietly.

“Looks like his habits haven’t changed at all then” I told her.

She came and started tapping Bryan on the head slowly. He stirred and looked up into his mom’s face. She gave him a wave which he replied back with an irritated groan.

“Oh now is that how you react when you see your own mother’s face in the morning?”

“Yeah, yeah I do” He said mumbling into the shirt.

“Rude boy, I’m going to make breakfast and I’ll call you down when it’s ready April” She left the room closing the door behind her, leaving both me and Bryan in awkward silence.

“Is she gone?” He asked.

“Yes she’s gone” His head left my stomach as he lay down on the evacuated pillow that was next to me. “Did you sleep like that all that?”

“No, I must have moved. You fell asleep in my arms last night anyway, when I put you down I must have unconsciously move around then” I laughed at his truthful statement.

“You’re a bit of a weirdo then aren’t you?”

“Says the person who admits to being weird”

“Hey, at least I admit to my weirdness”

“Which is why I like you so much” He said.

His body shifted over mine as I stared into his blue-green eyes.  I started running my hand down his soft pale cheek; he shifted his lips to my hand and kissed it gently. He smiled at me and leaned down to my lips kissing them softly.

“You are so beautiful” He murmured.

“So I’ve been told” He rolled his eyes at what I said.

“Come on let’s go and eat breakfast” He got of me and picked me up from my arms until I was on my feet.

We both walked down the stairs together hand in hand. Once reaching down the stairs we went into the kitchen. The smell of toast and all of the kind hit my nose. Bryan’s mom was setting down the food on the table.

“Bryan I made you pancakes and April I made you toast and scrambled eggs” I gave her a smile and we all sat down.

“Thank you so much this looks really good” I told her taking a bite of the eggs. Shit this is really good even better than mom’s. “And tastes amazing, my own mom can’t even make it this nice” She laughed at my response and ate herself.

“But your mom’s chocolate cakes are to die for” Bryan added.

I’d have to agree on him with that.

“Oh so you’ve met April’s mom then?” She said.

“Yeah she’s a really nice lady but unfortunately I couldn’t hold a conversation because she only speaks Italian”

Bryan’s mom suddenly looked really fascinated.

“April you’re half Italian?” She asked.

“Yeah and um I’m actually going to move to Italy after graduation”

“Graduation?”

Oh man why did I keep blurting out stupid things?!

“When senior year graduate, it’s for Andrew’s operation and April said she wants to be there” Bryan took my hand and held it in his as I tried hard not to cry. I’m going to miss him so much.

“Oh April honey do you have to go? I can see the love you both hold for each other, can you do a long distance relationship?” She said.

I looked at Bryan and showed of a blank expression.

“I’ll try….we’ll try”