Chapter 5

Ashley’s POV

I was petting Killer, who was sitting on my lap while I was sitting on my bed. Tokyo was curled up by my feet. I was tired even though it was only mid-day. I had on black track pants and a Misfits shirt. My hair was unbrushed and I had no plans on doing anything at all today.

The dogs suddenly jumped off my bed and ran into the kitchen. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes when suddenly everybody and I do mean everybody, barged into my room.

Everybody, as in all the guys and their girlfriends. I groaned and pulled a pillow over my face in hopes everyone would just go away. No such luck. Then someone sat on my stomach. I made some kind of noise in surprise. I pulled the pillow off my face to see Jake on my stomach.

‘Your stomach is squishy.’ Stated Jake

‘Did you just call me fat?’ I asked in fake hurt.

‘Yup.’ Jake replied popping the p.

I gave him the evils and tried to push him off of my stomach.

‘Urgh, fat ass, get the hell off me!’ I yelled breathlessly.

CC then sat on Jake and Andy sat on CC. now I couldn’t breathe. I laid there trying to get out from under everybody.

‘You’re all FAT ASSES!’ I yelled still trying to get everyone off of me.

‘We will get up, but on one condition.’

‘I would do anything to get you fatties off of me.’

‘You must come out with us tonight. Get dressed and purdyed up and go clubbing with us.’

‘Ok I will go. Now GET OFF ME!’

Jake quickly got off me which sent CC and Andy crashing down onto the floor. Jake was smiling like a 5 year old who just won an award at school. Ella giggled and Juliet helped Andy up while cc was still sprawled on the floor.

‘CC, get your ass out of the air.’ Sammi said while shielding her eyes.

‘Sammi, my ass will stay in the air, if my ass wants to stay in the air. Deal with it.’

Jinxx then walked over and pushed CC’s butt down with a booted foot.

‘Dude, no one wants to see your ass in the air.’

I chuckled as CC sat up and pouted.

‘Why can’t you all be sweet to me?’ CC asked still pouting.

‘You can date Ashley if you want. You two are the only single ones.’ Ella said laughing. CC looked up at me with a scowl.

I got up and sat on his lap. ‘Come on CC, I’m too Purdy to ignore.’

CC rolled his eyes and pushed me off of him. All the girls started laughing, while I the boys stood there trying to hold in their laughs.

I sighed and stood up.

‘Looks like we will both be alone forever.’

‘Nu-uh. I Have Jake, and you have Andy. Cake and Andley.’ CC replied smiling wildly.

Jake instantly looked uncomfortable and I face palmed myself. Only CC.

‘Ok everyone, GET OUT! I want to get dressed sooo, shoo.’ I waved everyone out of my room and shut my door.

I pulled out some ripped, black skinnies and one of my vests. I took of my lazy day clothes and put on the ones I had pulled out. I walked over to my dresser and put on my cologne and put a stick of gum in my mouth.