Chapter 8

Megan’s POV

I heard birds singing outside my bedroom window. Lucky I don’t get hangovers, or this would make me want to kill everybody.

I cracked open my dry tired eyes and stretched. In doing so I felt that there was someone in bed next to me.

I shifted my gaze slowly to the person lying next to me.

Oh boy.

I slowly put my arms down and looked under the covers.

Double oh boy.

Awkward hamsters.

I peered over the side of my bed and saw my shorts there. I slid my shorts on and found my bra. I put that on and grabbed a jumper and, using my ninja skills, snuck out of my room then ran down the stairs.

Well I tried to run down the stairs. Jake and Ella were passed out on my stairs. I used my ninja skills to jump over them.

That was going to be a fun wake up. Sleeping on the stairs hurt, plus a hangover…. All I can say is, don’t pass out on my stairs. You won’t get my sympathy.

I walked into my kitchen and CC was curled up with a pillow on the table. He was mumbling in his sleep about something I didn’t understand. I don’t think I’d want to know anyway.

I walked over to the pantry and grabbed out a box at random.

Fruit loops, num num num num!

I just shoved my hand in there and pulled out a handful and ‘gracefully’ shoved it in my mouth.

Emily walked into the kitchen with a disturbed look on her face.

“What?” I asked with a mouth full of sugary delight. I’m an attractive eater.

“Andy and Juliet were lying across my bed when I woke up. I dunno, ninja skills come in handy sometime.”

“Indeed they do…” I trailed off knowing I had just given too much away. Damn twinstincts.

“You didn’t?”

I looked at Emily with big saucer eyes. I had no idea how far everyone was from waking up so I grabbed Emily’s hand and pulled her outside by the pool. Far enough away from the house that nobody would be able to hear us.

“Meg, you didn’t?”

“I dunno. I woke up and bam. Ok, not the best explanation but who cares.”

“Did you-“

“Goddamit I don’t know. What part of the whole blind drunk vibe did you not feel last night? I didn’t even know it had happened until this morning.”

I looked towards the door and CC, Jake and Ashley were standing there watching us.”

“Ha, now you have to face him. It’s gonna be awkwaaaard.”

Emily was laughing and teasing me while I was glaring at her to stop.

I was getting annoyed at her teasing me about it, so I tackled her into the pool.

When I resurfaced I heard the guys running to us to see if we were ok. I wasn’t too worried at that, at the moment I was really pissed at Emily.

When she resurfaced she pushed me under, so I pulled her under with me. We were now both pissed at each other.

There was a splash next to us as we were trying to drown each other and somebody pulled us apart.

I looked to see Emily getting out of the pool and storming off back into the house. I looked to see Randy holding my arm and pushing me up the stairs.