Chapter 1: Sarah's POV

Thank you to @mahiCandy for my cover!:)
~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

As I'm sitting on my bed, listening to music, my mom suddenly storms in. "Mom what are you doing? Don't you know how to knock?" I asked with a roll of my eyes. "It's not like you're naked or anything calm down." she said grumpily. I stared back at her. What's her problem? Suddenly, she walked beside my bed, slammed something heavy down and stormed out without a word. "What in the world?" I said to myself. I sighed and looked over the side of my bed. A suitcase? I pulled up the suitcase on my bed and looked at it. What was I supposed to do with it? That's when I noticed a pamphlet attached to the case. I tore off the tape that connected it and opened it. "Summer Fun Summer Camp For Teens" I read aloud. "Mom! You're sending me to some stupid summer camp? I am supposed to hang out with my friends during the summer! Not some weirdos at a summer camp!" I yelled. How could she do this? Summer isn't for all these summer camps. That's for little kids, not teenagers. I guess it's because I'm the oldest so mom doesn't know what to do with me. Yeah, I bet that's it.

I leaned across my bed and grabbed my phone. I opened my instant message app and went to my group message with my friends.

Sarah: You guys will never believe this. My mom is sending me to some retarded summer camp. All Summer.

Jake: Oh that sucks, There goes my girlfriend for the summer..

Sarah: :/

Lindsey: Not my best friend!!!! :,(

Stephan: My mom just handed me a paper for some, " Summer Fun Camp For Teens". Looks like I'm gone too you guys...

Sarah: That's where I'm going! At least I'll have you and not all those weird summer camp kids...