intentions

In the olden days there was no word for alien. Aliens were gods from the sky. I've realized this past few months that each generation has a echo of the past. Rewritten in our modern world.  Key factors are the elements and how we interact with them. A good friend of mine... Let's call him the mediatron for now.... he tells me an amazing thing at the perfect time. A guy took jars of water bottled from the same place.. He placed words on each one. Love..hate... Hitler... Sex... Ect...then the  jars were placed in different museums around the world. The water was retested. The water that was once the same had been altered just from the energy of the onlooking people reading the lables. the results ranged from good words making pure clean holy water to toxic and foul water of the bad words.... People are 90 % water. I had to repair my fuckup. I'd spend a week prepping a redo. Recall the souls I had wronged and ask God to help them both to find the light. It wasn't fare what happened b4. I created a vessel one last time. Purity and light bueaty and love and removal of the darkness that plagued them... Hopefully at least. The bueaty of the sunny day and Lemons rainbows. Frankensence At night. And candles in the 4 corners.  A conduit... Like in avatar. A reversal of the previous incident. But with pure intent and focus. 2 days more and I begin feeling weaker. I can't reveal the process here but it's exhausting. They will no when it's time to go when the candles go out. Find your way home again my lovelies. I leave and sleep on the couch. I have to let them go.