Chapter 36

I think I really need to post something for you guys, so I had to type this without going through it. I'll make sure to go through it when I can. If there's anything you want me to correct, please let me know.

Happy reading.

Alex's POV

I pulled over at Kim's house. I stepped out of the car and walk to the door. One of the maids in the house opened the door for me.

"Is Kim home?" The maid nodded gesturing for me to go upstairs to Kim's room. I felt a little bit relieved to know Kim is home. I walked past the maid and headed to Kim's room. I can't help but be amused at the beauty of the mansion. Every time I come here, it feels like I was visiting for the first time. The maids in the house are always changing or increasing in numbers. The design of the house tends to change constantly, I would never understand why Kim's parent even do that when they don't even stay at home most of the time. They either have to be in France or Spain.

I stand by the door staring at Emma and Kim. They were both sitting on the bed. Kim was facing the wall, crying like it's going to be her last time and Emma was just there heartbroken. They both don't look good and I feel bad for them. I feel ashamed because the boy who caused the tension in the air is my brother.

"Hey" I said softly and Emma looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy from her crying and my heart sank. She have the look of regret all over her face.

I moved closer to the bed and take my sit. I bit angrily on my lower lip. I don't know what to say, I'm not sure of what to say or where to begin with.

"Kim" I placed my hand on her shoulder and she turns around after wiping her face with the back of her hand. Her eyes were swollen.

"You also knew?" Kim ask with her cracked voice. I wish I did. I would have stopped it before it all started. Max is so stupid.

"No, I never did" I replied.

"I am such a fool" Kim said. Her tears were rolling down her cheeks again. They were just impossible to control.

"No, you're not" Emma replied.

"Don't you ever talk to me again" Kim yelled. I just hope no one can hear us.

"You can ask for anything else but not that. You can tell me to drown myself right now, I'll do it but don't tell me not to talk to you ever again" Emma pleaded.

"You should drown yourself then" Kim spat.

"Kim! Don't say that" I said.

"I hate you"

"I know that is what I deserve but please listen to me" Emma held Kim's arm but she jerked away from her.

"Everything that would probably come out your slutty mouth are lies. You disgust me." Kim spat. I can feel this is nit going to end well. I've seen Emma and Kim disagree over thing and forget them instantly but this is going too far. Thank you Max.

"Kim!" Emma stood up, furious. "Did you just call me a slut?" Emma chuckles. "Do you know how much this slut have suffered for your spoilt ass?" She yells. "Do you know what this slut is willing to go through just for you to be happy? Do you have an idea how this slut suffered in silent for you? How dare you sit your silly spoilt ass there and call me a slut?" Emma said flicking her hands in the air.

"Emma" I yelled. I don't think I can take any of this anymore. But everything Max said and Emma is saying right now make perfect sense to me. Emma was ready to deny her feeling for Max because of Kim.

"No, don't call my name now" she glares at me and turns back to Kim "It shouldn't always be about you princess Kim, you don't get to have all the good stuffs alone. You're so spoilt and inconsiderate of what is going on around you. You only care about yourself and nobody else. You think as long as you're shopping for new Gucci shoes and happy, the world is fine."