Chapter 3: Clubbing isn't Always Fun (Pic of Danielle)

This is chapter 3. And I will probably end up adding some things to it later. I dunno.

=======================================================

Songs of the chapter is:

After love by Clazziquai and Hot Tottie by Usher ft. Jay-Z

Edited by Cyndaquilly24

-------------------------------------------------- 8{timidFire}8* --------------------------------------------

3: Clubbing isn't Always Fun

Dani loved their car. It was a small, bright blue Toyota Yaris. It was her love and her first car. What made it special, was the fact that she and Jessie had gotten it by putting together their savings from their part time jobs, some summer money, and a little of Jessie’s trust fund. To them, it would never be just any old car; it held so many memories. The woman who previously owned it was from Canada and she and her husband were expecting their third child, so they gave it to them for a great price. The mileage on it was excellent and the ride was smooth enough to sooth a child to sleep. It was one of the best decisions Dani had ever made.

Jessie turned the volume up as her music filled the small car. She began to bob her head to the Korean disco/techno music playing on her iPod. Dani was thankful that she had become immune to it. It was all her best friend ever listened to—-ALL THE TIME! She actually came to enjoy it; she even added a few songs to her Zune.

“If you can’t beat em’ join em,’” Dani mumbled under her breath.

 A grin spread across Jessie's face when After Love by Clazziquai came on. They both joined in on the sensual female lyrics. Dani listened to Jessie's beautiful singing voice as she hit every note while she would only throw in a verse or two. The two girls felt relaxed in the safe haven of their small blue car, not bothering to become self-concious at belting intentionally falt notes.

Dani looked out the window and smiled until it turned into a wry grin as a thought crossed her mind.Tonight she'll be fine as long as she didn't fall on her a*s in those heels.

Twenty minutes later, Jessie pulled into the parking lot of Baiser de Nuit, which translated as Kiss of Night. On the way there, she explained about how it was recently built and had snagged a five star rating as a hangout and a night club. As they shut their doors, Dani felt her nerves kick up a few notches.

“Relax Dani. You’ll have fun, I swear.” Jessie linked their arms and they both walked to the entrance.

On the outside, the club came off as vintage with its brick walls, warm ambience, and impressive 1940s light fixtures. Surrounding the base of the building on the ground, was onyx glass tiles which caught the light beautifully. A few people were seen chatting and smoking with their friends near dark benches.There wasn’t even a line at the door. Then again, there weren’t too many cars parked outside either.

When they approached the entrance, Jessie merely flashed a smile at the security guard before pulling Dani inside. Like a gentleman, he opened the door and the stylish but lax mood of Basier de Nuit immediately hit Dani. Jessie let go of her friend's arm giving her some space and time to take in the foreign atmosphere.“Really nice, huh?” She smiled and dramatically waved her hand like a magician presenting a new trick.

Dani only nodded, as she stared at the large club in awe. She walked beside Jessie who led with confidence, her long straight red-brown hair draped over her back, swishing along with her seductive sway. Dani kept her head up and followed with forged confidence. She was pleasantly surprised at how classy the club looked, with its glossy tables, dark polished floors, cool ambiance and the best part—-there was space! Weren’t all clubs supposed to play obnoxiously loud music and be filled with sweaty crowded bodies? Apparently not.