The Loves

Society found love few and far between. However, at some point they all fell. Some fell fast and hard, some slow and... soft? Haha, so meet the true loves and heartbreakers of Society.

Alexys Keller (Robert's true love)

Alexys and Robert met when she was 15. She has short brown hair. Alexys is skinny and somewhat tall. One day she was at a local park where Robert, John and Aaron hung out. Robert saw her out of the corner of his eye and thought she was the prettiest girl in the world. He walked over to the bench where she was sitting and sat next to her.

"Hi!" Robert said perkily. "Hi." She replied. "So, you from around here?" Robert asked. "Yep. You?" She responded sounding a bit shy. "Yep. Say, do you like music?" Robert asked her. "Yeah, do you?" Alexys asked. "Of course I do! I'm a drummer. See those two guys over there, that's my band." Robert said pointing to John and Aaron. "Wow! Really!? Cool! What kind of music do you play?" Alexys asked. "Straight up rock, blues, bit of jazz. Classics.". The two fell in love instantly.

Alexys went to all of Society's shows before they were big and famous. She and Robert were inseparable. She always supported Robert's music but, at times when it seemed like the band wasn't going anywhere she had her doubts.  "I know that I can make it in music but, I need you to believe in me. I need you to stay with me. You give me the confidence that I can do it. I need you." Robert would plead. In the end she always stayed.

Martha May Lloyd (Robert's heartbreaker)

Martha was 7 when she met Robert. They met at school. Martha had short brown hair and she was a bit shorter than the other girls. She was the most popular girl in her grade, and all the boys liked her. Robert was unlucky enough to actually date her. At first all was well, but their love grew old fast.

One day Robert went to meet Martha at the tree they always hung out and kissed at. Only to find that she was kissing Martin Stephens. He was the dorkiest guy in school. This broke Robert's heart, she was his first love. And his first heartbreaker. It took him really long to get over her.

Maureen Linton (Robert's 2nd heartbreaker)

Maureen Linton was Robert's second love before Alexys. Maureen was tall and had long curly red hair. She was a bit chubby but not fat. She had deep green eyes, that Robert loved. She was known to be a heartbreaker but, Robert thought things were different with him and her. Little did he know that the rumors were true.

Maureen stood Robert up for the first time. Robert had cancelled band practice that Friday night to be with her. He stood outside the cinema all night. He walked around the park looking for her. Then he found her. Necking with Charles Mason. He was the best football player (british football) in school. "I'm breaking up with you, Robert." she told him. He was completely broken hearted.