The Groupies

On Society's first tour the boys got pretty lucky. When they got to their hotels they had tons of girls to choose from. Some of the boys changed it up, but some of them liked a certain type of girl and a few lucky girls happened to be that type.

Jackie Santioli (Aka, The Red-Head) 

Jackie loves Aaron. Society is her favorite band. Jackie is 16 years old and lives in Philadelphia. She goes to Joan Of Arc Catholic High School. Jackie is Italian-Irish and has a large family. Jackie is 5'2" and is relatively skinny. Jackie was born into a poor family.

She has a deep love for music but, can't play an instrument or sing to save her life. When she was 14 she started following Led Zeppelin with her friend Sandy. The two would do anything to make money for tickets. They washed cars, walked dogs, baby-sat, mowed lawns, anything.

They loved to see the bands play live. At the end of the show they would stand in the back of the stadiums where the bands would come out. Many times the bands would wave at them, sending chills up the girls spines.

The two met plenty of groupies and started carpooling to shows with them. The groupies showed Jackie and Sandy the best places to meet the bands. Sandy and Jackie quickly fell in love with the idea of being groupies. Not long after, they became known as groupies. 

One time Jackie was at a Boston concert with Sandy and were asked back stage. When they got back stage they saw the whole band sitting in chairs chatting. "Ah, these are the girls from the front row!" the bass player proclaimed. They made out with the band members and went home. 

The girls became well known amongst the other groupies and made many friends. Jackie was quite popular because of her red hair and petite figure. One groupie everyone called "Bubbles" took Jackie under he wing. She showed her the ropes and protected her from any dangers that can be avoided. "Never take anything unless you know what it is!" Bubbles always told Jackie. 

Anna Moretti (Aka The Brunette that Jimmy stayed talking to in the lobby all night)

Anna Moretti is a 15 year old girl from St. Lois. She goes to a public high school. She loves music, especially Society's music. Anna plays bass guitar and piano. Anna has plans to become a star. She wants to go to California and make it big in the music business. Anna writes music, sings and plays bass and piano. Anna heard that Society was touring in America and couldn't wait to see them play. 

Anna was hopeful that she would be able to meet one of the band members. She thought that if she met one of them she would be able to make it big in the music business. Anna was eternally hopeful, no matter how many people disliked her (because she was a girl) Anna was still had hope that she would make it in music. 

When Anna's brother dropped her off at the concert she was shaking with anticipation. As she stood in line waiting to get inside her body quivered as she checked her watch every ten seconds in hope that it was time to go in. When she finally walked inside the stadium she could feel the energy of all the people that had come to see Society play. 

A man next to her in the crowd asked why she was alone. "My friends don't like rock music, they like disco." Anna replied. "Well a pretty little girl like you shouldn't be all alone in such a big city." The man told her. Anna pushed her way through towards the front of the stage. Little did she know, the man was following her. He tried to kiss her but, she stepped on his foot and yelled "Security! Help!". Security didn't come but, another man standing next to her punched the man in the face and told him to go away. 

The man that saved her, was with the groupies. His best friend was a groupie and got them tickets to the show. His best friend was the most knowledgeable groupie in St. Louis. Anna and the groupie began talking at the end of the show and the groupie took Anna to the hotel that the band was staying at. This is where Anna met Jimmy. 

Jimmy was her favorite bassist. Anna was in complete awe when Jimmy asked her to come sit with him. She nodded in acknowledgment and took his hand. Jimmy said to her "What's your favorite song?" and she named Society's least popular song. "Really? How come?" Jimmy asked. "Well, the bass line is driving the whole song, and the little piano fills in the background really make a difference." Anna explained.

Jimmy was shocked at her musical knowledge and asked her if she played. "Oh, yes! I play bass, piano and I sing. I write all of my own music too! I'm going to California soon. I'm going to be a big star." Anna said excitedly. Jimmy admired her spunk and wanted to learn more about her. "Well, I've been playing piano since I was 4 years old. I started playing bass when I was 12. I've been singing since I was born!" Anna joked.

"You're very talented! Would you like to meet the rest of the band? If you'd like you could stay over and have breakfast with us all in the morning." Jimmy told her. Anna didn't think that her parents would be happy if she stayed out until the next day but, she didn't want Jimmy to know how old she was. Anna had been drinking with the groupie and didn't want to get in trouble.  

Mandy Smithers (Aka the short blonde, who was a bit chubby. One of Robert's)

Mandy is a 17 year old girl from Dallas, Texas. Mandy goes to a public high school. She is captain of the cheerleading squad. She's the most popular girl in school with the most perfect "Farrah Hair" that every girl envies. She's the girl that all the boys love, and all the girls hate. She has natural blonde hair and an almost perfectly proportionate body. (a bit chubby compared to the anorexic, druggie, groupies.)

Mandy loves disco, but her best friend Allie likes rock. Allie got two tickets to the Society concert for her and her boyfriend. That is until her boyfriend broke up with her. Allie refused to let it bring her down. "Will you go with me, Mandy?" Allie begged. Mandy rolled her eyes and tapped her foot. "Ugh! Fine! I'll go to your stupid concert with you!" Mandy groaned. 

Mandy wore a sparkly, yellow, disco shirt and high-waisted bell bottoms. "You are not, wearing that to a rock concert. No way in hell." Allie scolded. Allie pulled out a black shirt that read "Welcome to Society" (the name of Society's first album) Mandy scoffed and said "I am not, wearing that! It clashes with my brown purse!" Allie crossed her arms and said "You'll look fine!"

Wearing the black Society shirt Mandy got into Allie's car and left for the show. "The drummer is really hot! The bass player is dark and mysterious! The lead guitarist is so groovy! And the frontman is so much fun!" Allie exclaimed practically jumping out of her seat. "Why are you so into these guys? They're so..." Mandy said. "Why am I so into these guys!?!" Allie interrupted. "They are awesome!" Allie screamed. 

Mandy stood in line waiting to get inside, moving around because her platforms hurt her feet. "Ugh, when do we get to sit down?" Mandy groaned. "Sit down? This is a rock concert, you don't sit." Allie said. "What!?" Mandy squealed. "Ouch! Mandy, I think you just woke up all the dogs in Texas!" Allie said as she rubbed her ears. "What the hell do you mean, we don't sit!?" Mandy yelled. "Wow, blonde moment. I mean, we do not sit down." Allie said growing agitated. "I hate this rock music." Mandy mumbled.

When the music started Allie screamed at the top of her lungs. Mandy was bored out of her mind until she saw the drummer. Robert. "Who is he? He's really hot. Oh! Mandy! You stupid! He's a rocker, you hate rock! Don't fall for it!" Mandy thought. By the end of the show Mandy loved Society, but especially Robert. "Hey! You. Yeah, with the feathered boa! Come here!" Mandy yelled. "Okay. what hotel is the band staying at tonight?" Mandy asked in a demanding voice. "Um... The hotel on 51st. The big fancy one. Please don't hurt me!" The girl squeaked. 

Mandy dragged Allie behind her as she ran towards Allie's car. "Come on! We're going to miss them!" Mandy yelled. "Oh! My! God! Mandy Smithers likes rock music!" Allie yelled as she followed Mandy. "No! Mandy Smithers likes rock musicians! I never said I liked the music! Now get in the car, ya lumber jack!" Mandy screamed. They headed to the hotel on 51st. 

"You. Come." Robert said pointing to Mandy, as she bounced in a sea of groupies. "Me?!" Mandy squeaked as she ran towards him. Robert nodded and held his hand out. The two walked hand in hand toward the elevator. "Woohoo!" Allie screamed at Mandy as the elevator doors shut. Aaron walked over to Allie and took her hand. Allie screamed at the top of her lungs, again.