Chapter One

-------------------------------------------------------
Ali
Merry Christmas you lil shit. I hope you enjoy whatever this is. I apologize in advance, but you wanted it so, hey, not my fault.
-------------------------------------------------------

Dean was (and is) extremely emotionally constipated. It's sad really, how much that fact is true. He knew he loved Sammy, they were brothers after all. And he knew he loved Charlie and Kevin, as best friends and adoptive siblings. He knew he loved Cas, he just couldn't understand why it was different than the way he loved the rest of his family. Since he didn't understand it, he did what any emotionally constipated, very in love, hunter would do. He drank enough whiskey to kill a buffalo, drove at speeds that would probably land supersonic soon, and hid in his room doing "research." Research that may or may not have been related to his whole "shit, I'm actually feeling something ABORT" situation.

He was in the middle of eating a burger when Sam first brought it up. Dean didn't even catch what he said at first. He was too busy. Too busy turning a burger into a sexual experience that is. He made some bomb ass burgers, he couldn't help it. As he bit down each time, he let out a moan that was borderline pornographic. Then, his moans made him start thinking of ways he wished Cas would get those same moans from him. After that train of thought left the station, his moans weren't borderline pornographic, they were EXTREMELY pornographic. It isn't his fault, Cas and burgers, who wouldn't have that reaction. The only thing that could make it better for him would be pie. And then of course pie came up in his little breakfast time fantasy. Good thing Sam started shaking him at that point, if Cas had touched him he probably would have just moaned louder. But obviously if Sam asked Dean about what happened, he would deny it and leave.

"DEAN!! Stop moaning over your premature heartache and listen. I said I found us a case."

"Case? What kinda case? We've been needing a case. I'll get my stuff." Dean didn't care what the case was. He only cared that he would be on the job and away from Cas for a bit. He needed some time to sort out his head, and killing things while doing it certainly didn't hurt.  So, all of eight minutes after Sam mentioned the case, Dean was packed up and ready to go kill any monster Sam could've found. Let's just say he was a bit surprised when Sam came out of the bunker followed by Cas, who also had a bag. 'Well shit. Guess I'll have to find a way to focus on the case and not Cas," Dean thought. That thought was followed by ,' Who are you kidding Deano? You can't focus on a job and forget your dilemma with this heavenly piece of ass by your side.' 'Fair point.' ' Yeah, if only you listened to me more...' 'Aight that's enough mind, time to go. ' And then the two hunters and the ex-angel were off.