Epilogue

Epilogue

I puffed out air and rubbed my temples as I sat in Eamon's library, I had decided to stay in Denerim for some time until I found where I was needed. My companions and I had gone our separate ways: Cullen went back to the templars to see what was needed and Wynne went back to the circle to try to assist them, Morrigan disappeared and I really didn't follow her, Leliana went to Orlais. Eamon walked into the library sighing heavily, Assan barked when he realized his presence. I raised my eyebrows and closed the book I was reading loudly.

"There is someone here for you," Eamon sighed and plopped down in a wicker chair, I arched my eyebrows and Eamon shrugged as he rubbed his eyes. "You should sleep," I smiled as I walked past him, down the hallway and into the entrance hall. A nervous woman was walking around the area examining the portraits.

I cleared my throat and the woman jumped and smiled brightly at me, almost running to shake my hand. I smiled back, "What do you need?" I asked politely and I straightened my royal blue dress, "My name's Mhairi." She said quickly.

"The Wardens request your presence in Amaranthine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the book! Expect an Awakening book to be coming up! Thank you all for all of your support throughout this process and I hope you will read the next two I have planned! I love you all! Please comment and vote!

I might revise some of the earlier chapters so just look out for that! I'll send a message out if I do any revisons(: