Chapter 5

AN: I will try Zoe old english but if I get it wrong correct me. So then next time I will not make the same mistakes and thanks for reading. Other than thou and thy but try and give me pointers and I will try and do them for future chapters. So sorry for the delay but I had to work 150 hours two weeks before and 80 hours this week. But hope you like this chapter and review please. The google docs was bugging out so I couldn’t finish it until 7/26/2013. Then I had to go camping and had no internet connection until sunday. So sorry by the way.

By the way the year is when Thalia got turned into a tree. (Which I don‘t know the year Thalia got turned into a tree.)

“Now who are you and why have you disrupted our important meeting” boomed Zeus.

The two hunters looked baffled and nervous in the presence of an irritated Zeus.

Artemis intervened because she didn’t want two died hunters if she could help it. Especially her oldest hunter and best friend

Zoë

Nightshade. The lieutenant of her hunters for two millennia. The second hunter was identified as Phoebe, one of the last older hunters she had. But thankfully they said nothing fearing that it would make Zeus anger which the moon goddess was thankful.

While Percy and the other demigods were speechless because here standing before them was

Zoë

Nightshade. The one that was turned into a constellation called the hunteress when she faced her father Atlas. Percy was the first one out of the demigods that came back to reality and whispered out “

Zoë

.”

Zoe saw Percy staring at her and glared hatefully at him. Before questioning Percy by saying “What does thy want boy.”

Percy just blushed then looked away and shuttering “nothing.”

Zoë

bowed to her mistress and said “what does milady want.”

Artemis smiled fondly at Zoe before saying to her two hunters “We are reading a book about a young hero from another dimension.”

Phoebe snorted and said “just what I always wanted to read about a ungrateful boy.”

Artemis said “that’s enough

Zoë

and Phoebe.”

Both hunters bowed then said “as you wish milady” and became silent.      

Meanwhile the cloaked person snorted the gods and goddesses found it was a female voice. Their interest in the woman increased because she might be from the books.

Zeus cleared his throat and demanded that she reveal herself or suffer the wrath of the gods.

She chuckled but moved her hands to her hood and pulled down.

The gods were speechless and all of them were drooling or staring at the gorgeous woman standing before them in shock.

She had red hair with pretty purple eyes and a toned body that would make even Aphrodite jealous.