Chapter 2

AN So sorry for the wait but for my other stories I am almost done with them. Anyways on will the reading.  

Zeus Pov

Zeus thought about the book and frowned a bit but quickly got over it and decided to ask the more important question is who where these demigods. Out of the whole group of demigods he only knew Thalia his daughter. He decided it would be best to ignore her presence until he got enough courage to stand up to his would be pissed off wife if she knew, Hera. He used his master bolt to light up olympus and shouted out who are you demigods.

A stormy grey eyed girl with honey blonde hair came forward that carried wisdom beyond her years.

I knew she was a daughter of Athena because of her stormy grey eyes.

She bowed then answered Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena.

Next up was a olive skinned boy with black eyes and black hair but carried an aura of death. It got me into a frown because this boy was so familiar but I could not put my finger on it.

He bowed then said Nico di Angelo son of Hades and ghost king.

I was furious was an understatement, how dare Hades break the oath we made after World War 2.

“Hades!” I roared while in my anger olympus was lighten up momentary.

But after about 7 minutes I calmed down. I gave the approval for the next demigod introducing.

Then a boy with green eyes and black hair came forward a little nervous but bowed. I answered in a angry voice what his name was and who his godly parent is.

He said Perseus Jackson but call me Percy, Son of Poseidon.  

“A Son of Hades and Poseidon!” I shouted angrily.

I lifted up my master bolt but was held back by shadows and water.

I looked at Poseidon which got me a glare from the said fathers.

Then my daughter came to me it filled me with dread thinking about what my dear wife’s reaction will be.

She bowed and said Thalia daughter of Zeus andlieutenant of Lady Artemis.

Now Hades and Poseidon was angry at me saying I was a hypocrite. they were cursing me about having sired a demigod. I slammed my master bolt onto the floor that made a shockwave and shouted silence. The room became eerily silent which was good.

But the bad part is that I could feel some glares on me then I looked at my lovely wife.

Worst mistake of my immortal life because she had a looked down right frightening.

She growled out “we will be have a few words late deary”

I gulped and silent cursed anything in particular for putting me in this position.

I quickly saw the book and thought it just might save me.

So I transported the book into my hands and opened to chapter 2 and began.

No pov           

Chapter 2

It has been a few months since Naruto arrived in this new land. Learning a new language had been surprisingly easy.

Annabeth and Athena had a thoughtful look while the other gods, goddesses, and demi gods had surprised looks on their faces. The gods thought it was very uncommon that a demigod could learn a new language besides ancient greek easily. Unless they were born into it like spanish or english. But the boy was not even there for a year yet.