Trilogy and Publishing Ideas

Hey guys!

I know a lot of you will be disappointed after reading the chapter title but I thought I'd discuss this with you guys before I took the next step.

So first of all, let's get on with the good news. I'm planning of making this book into a Trilogy. As I've already informed you guys, I'll be making a sequel to this book, or should I say, a Prequel to this book called The Chosen Alpha. And for those of you who had been waiting impatiently for the sequel, the good news is, I'll be updating the first two chapters on Radish and Wattpad later on this very week.

Yes, you've heard right, the wait is over! I'm making final touches to the chapters and as soon as I'm done I'll be updating them!

But now for a serious question. How many of you really really like Rhys and would like to see him in the third instalment of this trilogy? And how many of him want him killed of? Because I'm kinda planning to do just that in the third and final story.

I honestly don't like Rhys that much and I wasn't happy with the ending so I'm working on different alternatives and would really like some feedback. So I've been thinking about adding the third and final hero to the story, someone a bit evil and strong who Mink has to deal with and maybe, eventually fall in love with. Right now Mink likes Rhys but isn't in love with him. I want to introduce a stronger and more likable character like Damon Salvatore *wink wink*. So I want your opinions! Please, please help me out and tell me what you guys think about the idea. I'd really like to hear from you.

You can also leave your comments on my Facebook pages Anna Kendra and Kendranites! So hurry up and tell me what you think! I'm super excited to know your opinions.

Publishing:

This is an idea I've had for quite some time now. I want to publish this book and it'd be really helpful if you support my decisions. Don't worry, majority of you have already read this book so I'm hoping there won't be many complaints and those who haven't, it'll still be on Wattpad for a while.

And on top of that, I'll update the whole of Chosen and the third book (which I haven't thought a name for yet), on both Radish and Wattpad before it's published! I swear!

So I really, really wish you guys support me and buy my book...which are free for today on Amazon, if you didn't know that (just type Anna Kendra on Amazon and you'll get my books so hurry and buy before they're no longer free!).

That's all for now folks! Please comment on what you think about this post and my ideas!

Lovage!!!!

And Happy Halloween!!