Chapter Five - Feelings

I can agree that this chapter is a bit random and probably doesn't even revolve around the main story line. I hope you enjoy it either way and let me know what you think.

*****

Darkmoon Extinction - Chapter Five.

(Jason's POV)

''Okay, Alex. I think you should stop now. Jason will kill me if he found out you were doing this.'' I hard coming from the bedroom.

        ''It feels so good, though. Just a little longer.''

        ''No. I don't want to, it's wrong without Jason.''

        ''No it's not. It's alright, he doesn't have to know about it.''

I stood outside the door, different thoughts coming to mind as they're speaking. I couldn't take it anymore, I opened the door and I saw Alex standing up with Hailey supporting her.

They haven't noticed me yet so I lean on the door frame, with my arms crossed watching them. ''Alex, you need to get back into bed. Please? I really don't want to be killed by Jason.''

        ''You won't get killed by me.'' Their head spun around so they were looking at me. ''What are you doing?''

I saw Alex's expression change from happiness to anger, then back to a little bit of happiness. ''I'm exercising my legs. What does it look like?''

She just bit my head off. I guess she still hasn't forgiven me for yesterday. ''It was just a question, babe.''

        ''Don't babe me! Yesterday you could of stopped my parents from walking out! Now, I don't have them.''

Hailey stood back, I knew that she wanted to speak but I also knew that she didn't want to make the situation worse. ''I tried my best.''

        ''You're best wasn't good enough was it?''Alex shouted, he legs giving out. I saw it coming and I rushed to her side, catching her by the waist before she hit the floor.

She hit my hands as I moved her to the bed. ''You need to stay in the bed.''

        ''Get off me. I don't want you touching me! I can do what ever the hell I want.''

I lay her on the bed and then took a step away from her. Hailey walked forward, standing beside me. ''He's right, Alex. It's too soon to be walking. Take it easy okay.''

Alex sighs. At I know she's just angry with me and not with anyone else. ''So how was yesterday? Were you bored?'' Alex and Hailey exchange glances. ''What?''

        ''My parents sort of found out about Alex's parents-''

        ''They slapped me.'' Alex blurted out and I saw Hailey go tense. In fact, my wolf got a little angry know that someone layed their hands on my mate.

''They then wanted me to go home with them but I couldn't just leave Alex. Especially at a time like this. They've now kicked me out the house.''

I bring Hailey into a hug as I see tears in her eyes, she's trying to hold them back. ''You're welcome to stay here. Anyway, aren't you meant to be at school?''

        ''No. I've taken the day off to go and pick up my stuff. Could you help me please?''

She pulls away from me and looks up, trying to keep my the puppy eyes. ''You don't need to pull the eye trick. I'll help you. How much stuff do you have?''

        ''I don't know, my parents have packed them.''

*****

''Okay a lot.'' Hailey says as we're staring at the multiple boxes in her room. ''I didn't realize that I had all this.''