Twisted

"Oh god" I whispered to myself. Now that was just embarrassing. I was supposed to ignore Niall and make him understand what he'd done to me and instead I teased him. Now I'm in "trouble." I have to get out of here. I'm not ready for this. I can't handle two mates being both angry and horny.

I let myself breathe and come down from the new high I had just experienced. It was amazing, beyond what I had felt before. It was almost too easy for him.

I stood up, my legs and breath shaky, and walked to my bed. I bent down and pulled my clothes out from under it. I quickly began putting them on and began tying sheets together. Where would I even go? I couldn't go home. I don't want to go home. I want to travel. Maybe I could hitchhike places and go wherever I wanted.

I could think about that later, for now... I needed to escape. I grabbed a chair and pushed it under the doorknob, I needed time. I quietly opened the window and pushed the blankets out. They flew down swiftly... and I began my climb down.

My boots hit the ground beneath me and the scent of wet wood chips hit my nose. It had just rained and that would help me cover my scent. I had to remember that Niall was a tracker, he was already beyond pissed at me and would definitely try his hardest to find me. I'd have to be very creative about this. I stood there and thought.

I can use my hairs, he'll pick up the scent and think it's me. Blood too. That's gonna hurt. I'll have to climb trees if they get too close. Should I climb one and stay there till morning? There's more of a chance that I'll find a road in daylight.

I decided. I'd leave scent marks everywhere I could and throw them off. I began running. I did a type of running that made me do a hop on my tip toes, so I wouldn't be heard. I got about half a mile and painfully ripped a few strands of hair out, leaving them behind. I then ran in a circle, stopped, left blood on a tree, and ran straight.

I ran for what felt like forever. My breathing was hard but I tried to steadily calm down. I had to take whatever precautions I could.

Then.. I heard them.

"How'd she escape?! It's like a two story drop!" I could heard Zayn panicking and shouting.

"It doesn't matter! What matters is that she's out and we have to find her! She can't get very far from us and can probably hear us anyways! If she can hear us then obviously we can find her." Shit. Shit. Shit.

What the hell do I do? Um.um. The last thing I can do for right now. I looked around and inspected the trees. Most of them were tall and coated with leaves. I needed one that was tall and had footsteps and leaves to hide me. I squinted and could see one a couple hundred feet away.

I slowly began running and my only goal was to get to the tree. I was only about 20 feet from it when- "Guys. Shh. Do you hear that?" There went Niall. Absolute shit.
"I can hear it too, that must be Sky." There goes Zayn. Crap.
I slowly tip toed to the tree and placed my boot on the nearest stepping. Haha. Ha. Ha. Fuck.

I felt someone's hand touch my back. I stopped completely in my stance and stayed perfectly still. Just waiting. I could feel it, slowly, slowly moving up and down my body. Groping.

Okay this definitely has to either be Niall or Zayn.
I took a sharp breath in.

"You know love, you couldn't have gotten far. No matter how much you could've ever wanted to." Zayn. "You see, Niall might be a tracker.. but I know you." My body was spun around, and I was slammed into the tree. My back was hurting and I could feel the bark against my shirt.

"You obviously are trying to escape your punishment," he moved his mouth to my neck and I blushed, "love you were being punished for a reason now weren't you?" His lips began slowly and softly moving on my neck, pleasureful. No way was I gonna make a sound. "Niall might have to be forceful and aggressive to get you twisted, but I don't."

He was hitting a sensitive spot.. and just nibbling at it. Drawing the sensation out. This was a totally different feeling. I took a small amount of air in.

"You know... I tried to control myself. Ignore how good you look," his hand slowly moved to just above my clit. His thumb drawing circles just above it," Oh love, how I want you. I want you to want me. I know you want more of a touch from me."

His thumb slipped down onto my clit, moving in circles. I let out a soft moan and he bit down on my neck.  He moved his thumb back up, and I wanted to feel his touch again. I craved it.

"It's amazing seeing you like this. So desperate." Just the look on his face made me want him. He was enjoying this. He was barely even trying and here I was, twisted. "Awe love, don't worry. I know what I'm doing."

Through everything, I could hear footsteps not too far away. The boys were coming.  One more touch to my clit and "Well love, we'll just continue this later." He pulled himself away and the warmth was gone.

"I found her!" Zayn shouted into the darkness, and just like that- I was back right to where I started.

In just two seconds, the other four boys ran up. They were out of breath, their eyes wide. They all just kind of looked at me with this look of sadness.

"Why leave for?" Louis asked me. His voice was light, sad sounding. I didn't want to say something in front of the others, so I thought to myself. "It's not you Louis, it's them. Please don't let him hurt me."
He nodded softly.

Niall looked angry and began walking up to me. Before he could do anything, Liam ran up to me in inhuman speed, whispered "sleep," and I was gone.