Forever Love

''Skylar wake up. Skylar. Sky Sky Sky.'' Someone kept nudging my shoulder and it was beginning to become very annoying. I really just wanted to sleep after what had happened last night. This was how I usually dealt with my problems, sleep. Sleep was the numbness I wanted to experience so I wouldn't think. I couldn't experience numbness while conscious, though I really wish I could. I didn't want to think of last night. No one had ever harmed me. Physically, at least. Well, except me.

''Sky please come on, get up.'' I recognized the voice as Zayn's. I wanted to get out of bed but I didn't want to see Niall. I always forgive people easily, and I wish I didn't. If I went downstairs id probably see him and have to deal with everyone, and I don't want to.

''I don't want to see him. Please. I forgive so easily, and I know most of the time forgiveness isn't deserved. If I forgive him he might start to think that what he did was okay, and I don't ever want to go through that again.'' My voice was starting to shake. When I get sad I can never talk without crying, I have always been extremely sensitive. Even when I shouldn't be. I wish I could be that strong teenage girl I am when im alone. But I never have been able to do that.

''Ill protect you I promise. Please... just get out of bed. I don't want to see you hurting like this.'' I could hear the quiver in his voice. Ill get out of bed, but only because I've always had a soft spot for Zayn. I don't want to se him cry. It would kill me.

''Ill get out of bed then. For you.'' I sat up and looked at him. That big smile I had always loved so much spread across his face.

''Can I get a picky back ride though?'' I have always loved picky back rides and haven't had one in a while. He stood up off the bed and I stood on top of the bed, ready to get on his back. He turned his back to me.

''Ready?'' I asked him. I didn't want to just randomly jump on his back and scare the hell out of him.

''Ready.'' He answered. I could hear the quiet laughter he was trying to hold back. I got on his back.

''Lets go!'' He ran at a regular speed and I started laughing. I had forgotten how fun these are. He ran all around the room, did some kind of weird turn, and ran out of the bedroom. He reached the stairs and I hoped he wouldn't trip.

''Zayn please don't trip. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH!'' The idiot is actually jumping the stairs one at time.

''Oh my gosh Zayn im going to kill you!'' We finally reached the bottom stair and I sigh in relief. He stops and turns, looking me in the face.

''What was that?'' He asks, and starts laughing.

''You're a jerk.'' I laugh with him. Someone makes this weird coughing sound, bringing me back to earth. We stop laughing and turn to the noise. Niall sits at the table with the other boys, who obviously look annoyed by Niall. My breath hitches, and my heart drops. I remember what happened last night, almost as if its happening again. I can hear my rib crack, and feel that painful feeling I had never felt before. Im brought back to the real world, Zayn tightening his grip on the back of my thighs. I remove my hands from Zayns shoulders, bring my arms down, wrapping them around his waist. I put my head on his shoulder.

''What are you two doing?'' Niall asks us, his eyes on me. I can see the anger in his eyes and on his face. I tighten my arms around Zayn, my chest now touching his back.

''Sky wouldn't get out of bed, and when she decided to get up she wanted a picky back ride.'' I hope nothing goes wrong again. He can do some serious damage, and if it weren't for the blood that Zayn gave me who knows what would have happened.

I glance at Niall and he seems to already be staring at me. Its an angry look, almost jealous looking. His eyes move to stare at mine, and I tense. His eyes slowly began to turn red as, me tightening myself around Zayn. His eyes are now blood red, almost demon-like.