That's My TOWEL!

Not many comments & votes which a major bummer! But I have decided just to keep on with this book because this is about sharing stories and its not a contest.

That dosent mean I dont want comments and votes! I DO ! SOO PLEASE TAKE TWO MINUTES OF YOUR TIME JUST TO LIKE IT OR COMMENT YOUR THROUGHTS!. And as a reader myself I know exactly how you can get into a book and forget not to comment but please spare in mind! :) Anyhoo.!

Now Kathy does have  a POV in here but only for a couple of things since Shy is busy!.

Please enjoy my now favourite chappie!

We walked through the house making a mess with our clothes and random objects to make it seem unexpected which in our por favour it looked like a pig sty. After that Kathy went for a quick shower and got dressed while I put my coat on the rack.

"DONE!" she screamed and I walked into the bathroom for a shower.

Kathys POV: 

I watched my best friend trot into the bathroom and slam the door behind her. I took up the time to get my background story check and stuff like that before closing up the 'batcave'.

"Knock, Knock" Came loudly and strongly at the door and I messed up my hair a bit before answering the door lazily.

The two hotties of the year stood there in all their glory suites and I nearly fainted. Fucking hell this would be fun! 

"Oh Hi, who are you?" I asked faked puzzled and the front one whose name was Carter said "I'm Detective Carter and This is Detective Kyle from NYPD; we have a few questions for you"

"Oh am I in trouble?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"Okay well you can come in, sorry about the mess ; my roommate has the tendency to walk around naked" I excused our extremely messy apartment with a sly smile while I picked things up and hopped around. They followed me in and Kyle shut the door. 

"Where is your roomate?" Carter questioned and I replied while moving some clothes off the lounge and gesturing to sit "Shower"

Carter was about to say something when Shy screamed " KATHY WHERE IS MY TOWEL?"

"I DON'T KNOW! BUT MINE IS ON THE FLOOR!" I shrieked back and shot an apologetic look to the Detectives.

"THATS MY TOWEL!" She screeched angrily and I rolled my eyes and shot back "NO your towel has a S on it!"

"THAT'S WHAT THIS TOWEL HAS ON IT!"

I knew that I had borrowed her towel, and I just denied everything she accused me of. It was really fun!

"NO that is a K!"

"I swear K's don't have curved edges!"

"The cool ones do" I murmured

"HAH! Nothing to say!" 

"I DO TOO HAVE SOMETHING SAY!" 

Silence over took the room and she walked out in black undies and black lace bra, showing off her amazing body and flat stomach with her beautiful tan. I'm not lesbian or anything but I know a good body when I see one. 

She stalked over to me angrily and shoved the towel in my face and showed me the cursive S, which made me smirk.

"Does that look like a K to you?"