Detectives Carter & Kyle

I don't know what to say but I guess thanks is in order, Not as much votes as I planned , but probably because it was the start and people didn't understand it or something, but people who did comment and vote THANKS and people who did those things & added to their library! THANKS SO MUCH!!! =)

Here’s what you’ve been waiting for.... by the way, yes it is supposed to be in bold, I think it looks better this way? Your thoughts!? Sure.

"So how was the meeting with Patrick?" She asked as she pulled away from the Plaza Hotel, and pulled onto the main street towards out apartment.

"Oh it was great! He said ‘Hi’ by the way," I remarked sarcastically, and she smirked. Her wavy, messy blonde hair was pulled into a high pony tail, and her ocean blue eyes sparkled with amusement. She was indeed my best friend and I would be nothing but blind without her. I'm sure she'd say the same thing, while in emotional tears on her 'special days'...

"Oh, really? I'm surprised he even remembers me," she inquired surprised and I reminded her, "Remembered, sweetie, remembered."

She laughed along with me and pulled into the now vacant loft, parking right next to the stairs, she turned off the engine and grabbed her suitcase.

"Leave the message for our buddies down at NYPD?" she asked me while stepping out of the car and I nodded before coughing a bit. She swung around and searched through her hand bag.

"Kay, what are you doing?" "I'm fine, it was just a cough," I reassured her and she rolled her eyes before chucking a small purple vile at me. I began walking again and we trudged up the first flight stairs, while chatting about our neighbor the cat killer.

"Seriously who would kill cats? They are so... feisty!" I argued and she agreed with me, "I know, right? What the fuck! I love cats!"

I nodded and grinned at her like a total freak, which made her flinch back and stare at me with fear in her eyes.

"What are you looking at?" She asked and I shrugged and replied sweetly, "The most gorgeous, amazing friend ever."

That made her bolt up the stairs, her long skinny legs hitting each step for a second then off to the next, I chased after her to the second top floor and tackled her.

"GET OFF ME!" She screeched in my ear and I flinched making her smirk.

"OH HELL NO!" I screamed at her and slapped her stomach fiercely which made her scream

"OW!"

I stopped after about 10 and lifted up her shirt too see red hand marks on her flat creamy stomach, she looked at her stomach in horror and I laughed so hard.

"Ouchy, I got a boo," She whined as I stood up, I quickly pulled her up and we walked through the exit door too our level. It was an old apartment building but we had renovated our apartment into making it bigger than 2 apartments put together when the owner mysteriously 'passed on' and left everything to us. At least that was what we wrote in the will.

I shoved my key in the whole and with a flick of my wrist it snapped open, I yawned as we stumbled in the gorgeous light apartment. The crème and white covered walls alighted with the sun light which bounced off the sleek furniture we had purchased at American Furniture Warehouse.

2 white goddess lounges were placed in the centre room with a clear glass table in the middle.

The adjoining kitchen had a stainless steel fridge, cupboards, stove and oven plus the utensils around the kitchen and the pans hanging from the light. We didn't have a TV just small secret room where our computers and personal stuff was kept.