Memory Lane

(Sorry guys! I didn't update again even tho I said I would, I know, you should be mad at me. I am so sorry, I will probably update a bunch today cause I feel bad. Any who, I hope you enjoy this)

(By the way there's gonna be a lot of character changes)

Seth's POV*

Looking for Aj in the middle of the night... Wow, the sad thing is that I'm used to it. The first time Aj did this, we had to run around New Jersey to find her, Dean got hit by a car, and I wrecked Roman's car in the parking lot at the airport, but he doesn't know that...

So now I begin my journey, I have no idea where he could have taken her. I'm just looking for a car pulled over somewhere. Aj why do you do this to me?

Aj Lee's POV*

The movie ended and we decided to leave so we can get to the next destination for Smackdown.

"That was actually really fun. We should do something like that again sometime." I smiled at Aj.

"Yeah, I hope we can. Maybe not on a boat because you don't like boats, but ya know." He chuckled.

"Yeah, it was still fun though. Let's-."

"Light it up, light it up, light it up, light it tonight!" Aj sang.

We burst out into laughter. I've literally had the best time with him tonight.

"Okay let's go." He said, recovering from the laughing fit we just had.

We got in the car and started to drive. I was getting tired so I decided to take a nap.

Seth's POV*

I drove for a few hours before seeing a car pull out of a lake area. I saw that two people were in the car and one looked like Aj. I drove up next to them and saw that it was Aj and Aj. Finally I had found them. Aj(Lee) looked like she was sleeping so I didn't honk my horn. I decided to just follow the car instead.

Sasha's POV*

Should I be going to the Smackdown destination? Yes. But I'm not. I just had to go see if Dean was okay. I ran into the hospital and saw Roman and Brie in the waiting room.

"Hey guys.. Have you seen him yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's awake, he's getting checked on right now though. He seemed fine when I went in to see him." Roman said as I sat down next to Brie.

"Oh, well I hope he's okay." I said.

"Are you guys the family of Dean?" A doctor came up to us.

"Yes." Roman lied.

"Okay, well he has a concussion, its not as bad as others, but it's still serious. He also has damaged ribs. He won't be wrestling any time soon, that's for sure. We would like to keep him over night." Dr Samuels informed us.

"Okay, can we see him?" I questioned.

"Yes, of course. Right this way." He said, leading us to Dean.

"Sasha, do you want a minute with him alone?" Brie asked me.

"If you don't mind." I said politely.

"No, its no problem, we'll be in the waiting room." She said, taking Roman's hand and walking off.

I walked into the room, the sound of my heels clicking made Dean turn his head to look at me.

"Hey Sasha." He greeted, sitting up a little.

"Hey. I would ask how you are but.." I giggled slightly.

He chuckled, "I'm fine, I'm not the type to stay down so.. It sucks. Not being able to wrestle for a few months."

"Yeah, I can't even imagine how that would be." I nodded.

"Damn that Seth Rollins. He used to be my best friend actually. Then Aj came into the picture and things just kinda.. Changed." He told me.

"How did you and Aj even happen?" I asked him.

"Its a long, complicated story." He said.

"I got time." I smiled.

Dean's POV*

"I got time." Sasha smiled.

God, you are so damn pretty.

"Okay, so a few years ago..."

"I was walking out of the arena when Aj ran in and bumped into me. "Oh sorry." She said. "Watch it!" I yelled. "You watch it! I said sorry!" She yelled back at me before running out. I found it funny. She was so.. Her. Later on that night, me and Seth were at a bar, and we saw her and Paige. "Dare me to run into her again?" I asked. He nodded and smirked. I got up and walked over to the bar, I stood not to far apart from them. I got a little closer, and ran into her. I turned around and yelled, "Watch where your going!" She turned around and saw it was me. "Not you again. Do you ever stop being a jerk?!" She yelled. "Nope."  We were always mean to each other, mainly because of me, then Stephanie decided to put her in The Shield. That didn't go very well.. At first. We always argued and it just didn't work between us.. I remember getting drunk and kissing her one night, she was pissed at me. And that's all we would do for a while.. But she got this call from her mom one day, and she was really upset and that's when things changed between us. We kinda just let everything out about our pasts and it was deep.. She and I had this connection after that. On Christmas is when things got really interesting. Roman and Seth were with family, leaving me and Aj alone. We played truth or dare and she dared me to kiss her and I almost did, but my phone rang. Moment ruined.. But later that day we had a marshmallow fight and I finally kissed her, so that's kinda where us started. But she got hurt, because Bray Wyatt kidnapped her and she almost died.. Well technically she did die, but by a miracle, she woke up and was alright. She left because she had so much going on, so she left to New Jersey.. We all went to find her, and I was the first one to find her. She ran away again, so I chased her. She almost got hit by a car but I pushed her away from it and I was the one to get hit. We were fine after everything settled down. But its really hard, you know? Then Seth betrayed us and that's kinda when things started falling apart again, I guess he loves her and he couldn't be with us because he didn't wanna hurt me, but in the end I got hurt anyway. She kissed him not that long ago, I proposed to her not long before that and she went and kissed him.. And now we're here.." I said, breaking into tears.

Sasha hugged me, not to tight because it would hurt like hell if she did. Everything with Aj just hit me like a bus. Or cinder blocks, or even that car I dove in front if to save Aj. I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't keep it all in.

"I'm so sorry Dean."