Criminal Behavior

Aubrey Hunters is not your average University student, instead of going out and partying, or even socializing with friends she puts all her focus into her grades. She studies criminology and has decided to use her summer off from school to study criminal behavior with her professor for some extra credit.

Harry is a teenager who craves danger and seems to get himself into quite a bit of trouble, he’s your common criminal and is proud of it. But when he gets caught stealing supplies from the University lab thinking no one would be there in the summer, Aubrey gives him two choices; she’ll turn him in or he helps her with her experiment on criminal behavior. Knowing that he has gotten himself into trouble one too many times and that he’d likely be sentenced for the crime Harry agrees to help her.

“I’ll study you and you’ll study me” he breathed down my neck huskily, his warm breath creating goosebumps all over my body. It’s like he had some sort of trance over me, no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t move away and he knew it too.

“And what exactly will you study?” I could feel my heart panic as he managed to move even closer. I backed up a little until I was fully pressed against the lab bench.

“Your body”