Waking Up, Shaping Up.

I wake up, tangled in familiar sheets. My head hurts immensely, and I groan as I try to turn. I feel something loosely wrapped around my waist tighten and something soft pressed on my neck. I turn my head to the side and see Alex, smiling sleepily.

"Best present ever, babe."

"I'm exhausted. You're welcome."

"You're perfect..." His eyes glaze over as he holds me to him tighter. "I need to say that more."

"Ah..um.."

Alex plants a single kiss on my forehead, and cradles me to him. "I feel like-we don't spend enough time together," he murmurs. "And that the times we do have, I usually take control and have sex. But..."

I look up at him, and he's smiling.

"Let's change that up a bit. Do you want to spend holiday break at my apartment?"

My heart pounds, faster and faster as I nod, grinning. "I'd love that, Alex."

"Great! Then we can also do whatever you want for your birthday," he says eagerly, stroking my hair and pushing it gently to the side. "It's coming up in three days, isn't it?"

I blush. "You remembered."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Nobody remembers."

"Well I do." He kisses my forehead again, and snuggles down under the covers with me. I wrap my arms around him, tightly, and lay my head on his collarbone.

"I don't wanna move at all right now," I whisper. From my position, I can feel the heat coming from his chest, warming me, and his soft breath on my skin, and the slow, lazy circles his thumb makes on my back.

"We don't have to," he whispers back, kissing my forehead.

"Thank God." I snuggle into his chest and kiss his cheek.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas you filthy animals

2.5 READS WOOO!!!!!!

Thanks for reading c: keep doing so

I'm sorry this is filler, but I kept getting comments on the inquiry so I'm trying to take them all into account

I do intend for this to go from now to the end of the year, and I've got an idea for a plot twist that people will like ;)

Keep passing this on and reading

Love ya guys

~Emma