Chapter Three

So I (Scribbles) decided to update twice today because we haven't in a while (I'm hoping Weaslby's okay with that because I probably should've asked her first... D:). Anyway, enjoy. :3

Chapter Three

The next morning I decided to wake Ash up the same way he’d woken me up the day before; by flinging his door open. Okay so technically I’d already been awake before he’d come walking in but he didn’t know that. For all he’d know I’d could’ve still been asleep.

“What the hell Riley?” He yelled when I came barging through his door. See? No harm no foul. He hadn’t been asleep either so we were even.

At least, that’s what I thought before I saw what he was doing.

“Oh dear lord, Ash!” I covered my eyes and turned away from him. “Put it away…just put it away.”

“Well knock first and it won’t be a problem.” He muttered as he stuffed his nasty magazines under his bed. I was just thankful I’d caught him before he’d pulled his pants down. “What do you want?”

I walked in and perched on the edge of his desk. I crossed my arms over my stomach. “Do you know anyone called Levi?” I asked.

He laid back on his bed, kicked his feet up and folded his arms under his head. “Levi who?”

“I…don’t know his last name.”

He got up off the bed, crossed his room to the door and opened it for me. “Well when you find out, let me know. Right now I’ve got more important things to do.”

I glared at him up and started to walk out the room but stopped in front of him. “Just a heads up. Yesterday afternoon I turned off your alarm.” I gestured to his computer. “Go take a look at the time.”

He walked over, took one look at the screen and swore loudly before charging out of his room.

He was even stupid enough to leave his phone on the bed. Don’t get me wrong, I love my brother, but he isn’t exactly Mr Organised.

I waited a couple of minutes to see if he’d suddenly come back for it, before snatching it up off the bed and scrolling through his contacts. After a while I and frowned at the screen; there wasn’t a Levi there at all. After I’d checked and rechecked to see if I’d missed it I threw his phone back on the bed and made my way downstairs.

Megan was sat at the breakfast table sipping her green tea and reading a book. She glanced up at me when I walked into the kitchen.

“Ash just ran out like the house was on fire. I don’t suppose you had anything to do with that?”

I grinned at her. “He thinks he’s late for work.”

My aunt rolled her eyes at me before turning back to her book. “But he’s not is he?”

“Nope.” I replied, popping the P. Okay so maybe I’d lied. It was actually the time on his computer I’d changed. I was just about to walk back out the room when I remembered why I’d come down in the first place.

“Uh…Megan?”

She didn’t look up from the book. “Hmm?”

“Do you know anyone called Levi?”

“Sorry, honey, I can’t say I have.”

I sighed and turned to go back upstairs. Levi probably wasn’t even his real name. He was probably some stalker weirdo called Eddy. Just as I reached the top of the stairs there was a knock on the door.