Chapter 35

Thanks for 1k votes. IGU is close to 6k reads. Thank you...I love you.

"Yea, just forget about him" I wish it was that simple. "Let's get you something to drink" Bryce said, pulling me along with him.

I guess it's time to move on.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→←←→→→

I groaned as I squinted an eye open, still lying on my bed. I'm really trying to open them but they're damn too heavy to open up. My head hurts from the too many drink I had from last night. Thanks to Bryce and Emma, they keep pushing my button and screaming my name. Since my plan was to move on and forget about Kent, I couldn't help but keep taking one shot after the other despite tasting awful and burns like hell.

It's unbelievable how tables turn, I criticise others for drinking and I'm the one lying down here with the the weirdest feeling ever. I will never drink again. That is a promise. I don't ever want to feel like this again.

My phone beeped and I reached out for it. I opened my second eye after seeing it was a message from Bryce. I reached out for my glasses as usual and put it on.

I read the message. Hey boozer! How are you feeling? Boozer? I'm not a boozer.

The time on my phone says 11:15am. I just realised I had slept half of the day away. I must have really drank more than I thought.

I replied Bryce immediately. I'm fine. But I've promised never to listen to you again. I smiled and toss my phone on the bed.

I pushed myself up from bed and sluggishly walked to my full length mirror to look at my horrible self. My phone rings and I hurried to my bed to pick it. It was Bryce calling. I cleared my throat before answering the call.

"Hey" I said softly into the receiver.

"Hey, Alex. How are you?" I can hear his soft chuckle.

"I think I'm fine, thanks to you" I smiled

He laughed. "You can't blame me for everything, what about Emma?" He's right, Emma should have stopped me but she didn't. Emma was so obsessed with me forgetting about Kent. She just couldn't bear seeing me sad every time. I guess they're both to blame.

"Yeah, right"

"I actually enjoyed watching you have a little fun last night"

"Oh" I like the sound of that

"Yeah. Do you wanna hang out today? It doesn't have to be the beach." I went mute. The last time we hanged out, I didn't really like the idea. It's not like I don't like it but I didn't like like what happened later on. It drifted us apart. But that was because of Kent and since I'm moving on, I think I have no problem with whatever happens after.

"It's okay. Anywhere is okay by me"

"Really?"

"Uhm...Sure"

"Where do you wanna go? You like Salis right?" I can't believe he still remembers that. I can remember I actually promised we would hang out someday. I guess this is it then.

"Yeah"

"Is Sallis okay by you?"

"Yeah, it is"

"OK, I'll pick you up at 7"

"Ok"

"...see ya soon"