chapter three

its monday and sebastian is at lima bean sat with some of his dalton friends drinking his non fat soy latte talking about the latest lacrosse game.

as they are sat there kurt and rachel walk in and rachel doesnt look happy and its bothers sebastian though he wont admit it to himself.

sebastian sits there watching as she sits down while kurt goes to get there coffees he cant help but think she looks so little with her arms by her sides her head tilted down her breasts stuck out as she sighs.

"why did i think that"he asks himself in his mind.

he watches as kurt goes back to her and hands her his coffee

" seb when will we be practising that new song" nick askes him

" what" sebastian askes turning his attention back to his friends

" never mind what is with you today"nick said

"im just tired thats all"sebastian said as he sees quinn arrive in ghe lima bean he switches his focus 8n to jer as his friends decide to leave,

"coming smythe" hunter asked

" no im gonna grab another coffee i will see you guys later" sebastian said his friends left leaving him sat there watching quinn as she was stood at the counter but notices kurt is pleading with rachel to stay as quinn turns round and heads over to rachel and kurts table sebastian sits up straight.

" aww is man hands missing my man" quinn said sebastian snapped jumped up and walked over to quinn

" actually quinn loosing finn is the best thing to happen to rachel"sebastian said

"oh really and what as it got to do with you"quinn said

"nothing but i know given the heartbreak rachel will be feeling and the anger at you means she will put all that emotion into her performance and that means trouble for me"sebastian said

"well rach i wont say see you around as i will most likely be in bed with finn after all its been a while i ce he got any"quinn said

" yeah go get yourself knocked up oh no im sorry you already did that" sebastian said wuinn tutted and left.

" why are you helping" kurt asked

" well finn is an ass and quinn is a slut so they deserve to be given soms shit" sebastian said before walking to get another coffee.

as he walked away he heared kurts phone ring he assumed it was blaine after all kurt was all over blaine despite blaine not yet been sure he is gay. as he waits for his coffse he sees kurt hug rachel and leave he hates kurt he leaves his best friend while she is heartbroken to be with a guy who doesnt who his sexuality what the hell kind of a friends runs off when their friend needs them the most.

as he gets his coffee he looks at rachdl just satthere she hasnt drunk  her coffee it muzt be cold now he thought.

" hey do you know what she drinks" he asks the barista

  yeah" the barista answers

" well i will have one" sebastian said

two minutes later he as both coffees in his hands and he walks over to rachel and puts her coffee infront of her before moving her old one out of the way.

" look thank you for everything but i want to be alone"rachel said to him

"shame im feeling sociable"sebastian said

"look i ..."rachel said

"rachel your emotional you need to be distracted im always been called a distraction"sebastian said he was thrilled as a small smile creeped up the sides of her mouth. wow her mouth is nice he thought those lips wow smythe she just broke up with finn calm down.

then finn walked in he had clearly been told to come by quinn as he was acting all awkward

"hey rach" finn said rachel was looking at the floor

" right you ready then" sebastian said standing up and offering rachel his hand rachsl looked athim like he was mad but he winked at her so she knew he ws helping get out of finns way. rachel stood up and tuck sebastians hand and walked out with sebastian swinging their arms while he whistled.

" thank you again" rachel said oncw they were outside

" what the hell you move on just like that" finn said storming out

" okay two things finn firwtly you cheated while you will still with her so you cant be mad at her and secondly rachel wasnt really that into you becuase lets face it you might the quarterback but whwt use to a broadway destined girl is that she needs someone who can vocally keep up with her whomhas plns to go to new york himeslf plus im loaded you live in rented accomadation" sebastian said taking rachel's hand and leading her to his mercedes. finn walks off towards hia car and leaves with rachel sat in sebastians car watching him leave.

" so rach what do youmsay he thjnks we are having dinner shall we" sebastian asked

" are you asking me to dinner" rachel asked shocked

" i guess i am" sebastian said

rachel looked out of the window and saw finn finnaly disapear into traffic

"okay"rachel said sebastian couldnt help but smile and he set off rachel was slightly worried while having dinner with sebastian smythe would be fun to get back at finn and quinn but the rest of the glee club would be on her back.

however rachel was pleased that sebastian drove into westerville wasnt taking her to breadstixsbut that also unnerved her as he only asked her to piss finn off so breadstixs would have made sence as someone would most likely have seen them and it would have gotton back to finn but the place theynhad just arrived at was a place she had never been too before a place that looked expencive and that is was clear non of the new directions would wver have been there.

" you okay your not talking" sebastian asked as he parked up

" yeah im okay" rachel said.

NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW