What's It All About?

An innocent boy is possessed by demonic forces. Can you save him?

To celebrate the release of the upcoming film Incarnate, we're giving YOU the opportunity to complete @ShaunAllan's story "Tender Walks The Demon" on this profile with your own horrifying ending.

Submit YOUR ending today for a chance to see it come to life in an ORIGINAL GRAPHIC NOVEL and be featured on Wattpad!

So what are you waiting for? Start writing the last chapter to this story and tag it #Incarnate to enter.

All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on November 13, 2016.

What do I write about?

Be creative! Read "Tender Walks The Demon" written by @ShaunAllan on this profile and then create your own unique ending to this terrifying story.

Creativity is key, and grammar and spelling matter!

Submission Requirements:

- You must be a resident of the United States to be eligible to win

- Entries can only be accepted in English

- Story can be a maximum of 3,000 words

- Story must be only one chapter (story part)

- Story must be marked as complete

- Story must be tagged #Incarnate

- Must be a NEW story posted on your Wattpad profile

- Story must be posted between October 28, 2016 and November 13, 2016

- Only one entry per profile, please!

Voting and Judging:

The winning story will be determined by Wattpad and BH Tilt/Operam

Dates:

Submissions via story uploads tagged with #Incarnate will be accepted from the time of the announcement on October 28, 2016. The closing date for submissions is 11:59pm EST on November 13, 2016.

The Finalist will be notified via the Wattpad messaging service and/or email on or about November 16, 2016.

Prizing:

-The winning story ending will be added to @ShaunAllan's story "Tender Walks The Demon" and a custom graphic novel will be created.

-A signed "Incarnate" movie poster by producer Jason Blum     

-Announcement on the official Wattpad @IncarnateMovie Profile