Together for Not Ever

A/N NEXT IMAGINE WILL BE POSTED ONCE THIS ONE HAS OVER 50 READS, OVER 5 VOTES AND OVER 3 COMMENTS

We were in love, nothing could ever split us up. But, it did.

You and Niall had been dating for 2 years, and 7 months and we were in love. You were both happy living together and were trying for a baby. But one day You woke up, and You went to put my head on his chest, but his chest wasn't there... All You heard was the crumple of paper under my head. You quickly lifted m...y head up and seen a little baby blue note next to me on the bed. You slowly lifted it up and started to read it. 'Hi Hannah, I'm sure you know know that I'm not here next to you in bed. I'm very sorry, but I'm leaving you I have found someone else...' You couldn't finish reading the letter as your eyes went all blurry with tears. You wiped as many of them off as you could with your sleeve but more just came out.
It took you a while to get over him but you convinced yourself that he was a jerk and that you were too good for him. You no longer lived in that same house because it made you depressed so you moved into a smaller house. One morning about 3 weeks after you broke up with Niall you had terrible stomach ache and you were vomiting a lot. You forgot about Niall by now, and didn't think you could be having his baby, or a baby at all but you went and got a pregnancy test and took it...
you looked at the two lines on the test you had just recently bought and one single tear ran down your cheek. You were so happy! but it was going to be a lot the go through by yourself! within a couple of weeks you had already started getting baby things and toys...

*9 MONTHS LATER*

You had now given birth to a lovely baby girl called Crystal. You were coping well on your own but you could really do with some masculine help... When Crystal was 3 months old, you were out shopping with her. You spotted Niall and tried to rush away but he seen you and walked over to you. 'hi Hannah...' he said to you 'umm, hi Niall' you replied 'I'm sorry for what I done... I was a jerk for letting management do this to us...' he said sadly to you. 'management?!' you exclaimed 'you said in your note that you found someone else!' you continued 'well, it wasn't that, it was management... they didn't want me going out with you any-more because you weren't famous. I know you will probably say no, but would you be interested in going out again? I don't care what management say!' he said to you. 'I would love to Niall' you replied whilst you hugged. 'Anyway, who is this?' he asked whilst pointing at Crystal. 'oh, this is umm... my daughter... well, our daughter... I found out I was pregnant just after you left...' A tear fell down his face... 'I understand if you don't want to be with me any more' you said to him looking down. He peeked his head inside the pram you were holding and kissed Crystal on the head. 'she's beautiful! of course I still wanna be with you!' He said to you. 'Niall, were parents! and were going to be a happy family' you said lifting Crystal out of her pram and handing her to Niall. He gave you a smile before smiling at her. You went on to live together until you both died, at an old age...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT:)

PLEASE

LIKE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING :)