Request for Shannon (ShannonHoranStyles)

YOUR POV: Niall and I have been divorced about a year. I broke up with him because I couldn't take all the time that he was on tour I understand it's his job but 9 months away with 3 kids is pretty hard. Anyway I'm on my way to drop the kids to see Niall.

NIALL'S POV: I see Shannon and the kids pull up. I still really love her and my children I wish she could think and take me back. I open the door and hug and welcome everyone in. The kids and I decide to play a game. In the middle of the game Shannon says "I'm going to the restroom" I think nothing of it then start thinking about all of our wedding pictures I have up there...

YOUR POV: I walk up to the bathroom and see tons of wedding pictures of Niall and I. It makes me kinda sad I mean I miss him and he's a great dad and a great guy. I want him back. I walk down stairs and pull Ni over to the side... "Niall I have something to tell you..." He reply's "me too" and on the count of 3 we both say "I want you back" we smile and hug each other as the kids come running back in. They say "mummy and daddy live together now??" We say "of course that's what family's do love" in the end it turns out to be a wonderful trip!

The End.

Hope you liked it!!! Xx-Liv