Chapter 16

Aleena’s POV:

Tonight I was my date with Marvin. I’d gotten to the restaurant early so that I can make a good impression on him. Hopefully I do tonight. I was sat in the Oxo Tower Restaurant near the back, but next to the floor-to-ceiling window. The atmosphere in the restaurant was quiet but alive with people getting lost in their own conversations. The bottle of red wine, that I had ordered, sat in front of me and I stared at the glass that was sitting in front of me from the waiter pouring out a little for me to taste. The waiter isn’t with me, but I hadn’t tasted the wine either. Glancing up at the clock, Marvin should be here any moment and just to check what the wine tasted like, I took a small sip... It’s sweet, but not too sweet. It’s a lovely taste.

Looking out of the window, I take in the great view – It’s near to dusk and so the lights of London are coming on and lighting the great place with beauty. Looking back to the door, I see Marvin has just walked and is talking to a waitress; glancing at the clock, he is only a minute late. While he stands by the door, I realize that I am staring at him and that his eyes have just found mine; his face breaks out into a smirk before he walks over to me. Smiling sweetly, I stand and subtly brush myself down so that I look presentable. “Hello you,” he says huskily as he wrap each other in a warm hug; his arms around my waist, my arms around his neck. “Don’t you look sophisticated,” he smirks as we pull out of the hug, but each other’s hands are still on the other’s body; his eyes check me out and I blush. “Thank you, you look dashing,” I say as he is wearing a shirt tucked into black jeans and a blazer, “Thank you, I’m glad you like my style,” he says and I smile “let’s sit down. I see you’ve already got the wine out,” he chuckles as I giggle, “I had a sip, it tastes good. Hopefully you like it too,” “oh good...” he starts before taking a sip; his eyes staying on me and I can see a sensual dance within his pools “tastes... exotic,” he says and I’m interested in his choice of words.

Throughout the night, I and Marvin continued to chat and laugh and didn’t allow a second of silence to fall between us. “So what are you doing tomorrow night?” He asks sensually “Nothing,” I reply back sweetly “oh, I and the lads are going out tomorrow. Do you care to join me?” He asks “I would love to,” I reply back softly with a smile “good; you can bring (Your name) too. Aston will be happy to see her,” he says and I nod in agreement. “Can you excuse me? I just need the ladies,” “of course babe,” he says and I smile before carefully getting up and making my way to the ladies.

Marvin’s POV:

When I knew she had her back turned to me, I turned my head to look over my shoulder and watched her walk away. Her body sensually moving as she walks; every guy in the restaurant turns their heads to look at the girl I’m dating walk. She is something special. If I am quite honest with you, I can’t wait for tomorrow night! I feel as though something special may happen.