One of Many Choices

Chapter Two: One of Many Choices

Mira's POV

In the Slytherin Compartments, I sat with Draco, Pansy Parkinson, Crabbe, Goyle, and Zabini.

I took a seat next to Blaise Zabini.

" Blood-traitor make you mad?", Draco smirked.

" Shut it, Draco. They know," I motioned to the scar. His smirk fell into a frown.

" They know who, though?", he asked.

" Of course not.", I sighed. I couldn't do that to Bellatrix, she's Narcissa's sister and my Godmother. Even if she is a twisted witch.

' How nice.', Spat a sarcastic Bellatrix in my mind.

' Will you constantly torment me in my own mind, Bellatrix?', I sighed. I guess I was making a bored expression because Draco gave me a quizzical look.

' Tell Draco I say hi.', she snickered.

" She says hello.", I sighed quietly so only he heard me.

' Anything else, Bellatrix?', I sighed.

' Yes, stupid girl. Grow a backbone, be evil. Dont help people, encourage their pain. Better yet, cause it. You better do as I say.', she instructed.

' Or what?', I hissed back, showing the courage she asked for.

' Or this.', she hissed. The pain of a weak Cruciatus Curse spread through my body. My lips tightened and I supressed the urge to make a sound.

My wrist glowed and I watched as a new scar grew there.

' Fine. Sorry.', I thought quickly.

' Good, now when you can, rid of the Blood-traitor.', she snarled and was gone.

" She do that?", Draco nodded to my wrist. I gave a slight nod.

" What are you two on about?", Pansy questioned with irritation in her voice.

" Nothing, Parkinson.", I chuckled. She scowled at me.

" Mira, I heard there's a Christmas Ball coming up, you going?", Blaise asked casually.

" I'd appreciate if you didnt try to pick up my sister in front of me, Zabini.", Draco sneered. Blaise scowled. Playing the "sister" card, eh? Ha.

' He's a worthy enough pureblood.', Bellatrix muttered.

' Still here?', I sighed.

" Depends, Zabini." I smirked.

" On what, love?", he flirted back.

" If I'm still with Fred.", I winked.

" So there's a possibility?", he rose and eyebrow.

I shrugged.

" Ugh, stop flirting!" Draco gagged.

We chuckled a bit and all talked until we approached the school.

" Umbridge's Squad sounds fun, I'm thinking of joining. Anyone else?", Pansy asked us.

" Maybe. We give detentions and take points... Probably.", Draco answered.

" Not something appealing to me.", I disagreed.

' You should join.', Bellatrix insisted.

" Well, maybe.", I quickly spoke aloud.

We all rose and gathered our things, making our way to the carriages.

I learned to ignore the things pulling them, nobody else seems to see them so it's strange if I dont.