Crucio My Soul Away

Mira's POV

" Curcio!", came the twisted voice with a great force.

I let out a scream as the pain burned through me when he red light of the Unforgivible Spell hit my chest. Several cuts appeared on my arms and back.

" Crucio!", she screamed again. I screamed louder and tears threatened to escape as the pain became unbearable.

My breath became shallow, coming out with quick gasps of breath. My body fell limp to the ground with a thud, and my eyes became very heavy. But she wasn't done yet... She was just getting started.

She shouted the curse again with so much force that I couldn't let out a scream. A deep cut made it self visible on my right cheek, from my chin and almost up to my eye.

" That's enough, Bellatrix.", came the voice of Narcissa Malfoy. But her voice was muffled, my hearing fading in and out, and my eyes squinting as I strained them to stay open.

Draco walked in and quickly carried me out. I sobbed silently and he brought me to my room. Draco took a seat on the edge of my bed and laid me there.

" Are you okay?", he asked worriedly.

" No.", I croaked.

He sighed and stood up, pointing his wand at me. He slowly started healing me, the cuts were still there, they just hurt less.

" Thanks.", I managed a warm yet weak smile as I regained my voice.

He nodded.

" I'll send in Winky to care for you.", he said as he was leaving. I gave a gentle nod.

Before you jump to conclusions, my name is Mira Andy Malfoy. Well, not a Malfoy by blood. Narcissa took me in at three because Bellatrix Lestrange, my Godmother, was sent to Azkaban. I have no clue of who my real family is, but I'd like to know. I think Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Lucius know who my real family is, it's strange that they wont tell me though.

" Miss Mira, your hair is a weak white. Would you like a healing potion?", Winky asked.

" No Thank you, Winky. Do you have the time?", I asked.

" Yes, miss, it's two in the evening.", the elf replied.

" Thank you Winky, but I must pack now.", I quickly got up and wobbled from the weakness. I hate being weak.

" No, Miss Mira, Winky has already packed your bags. The train leaves at 3:30 to Hogwarts. Winky will fetch Madame Lestrange to take you, Miss?", Winky asked innocently.

" No,", I quickly blurted. " That's okay, Winky. I'll fetch a ride with Narcissa and Draco. You may go help the other elves or clean, thank you."

" Yes ma'am", Winky gave a slight smile and left.

I quickly got up and walked slowly and unbalanced to Narcissa who was waiting with Draco at the fireplace, my trunk sat next to them.

I pulled in my trunk with help from Draco since I was still a tad weak.

" Are you okay, dear?", Narcissa questioned.

" She's fine, don't baby her." said a bored and irritated Bellatrix before I could reply. I jumped and searched for my wand frantically. Bellatric scowled.

What a great Thanksgiving Break, getting tortured.

Draco pulled me to the fireplace and the three of us used Floo Powder to get to the platform.

The whistle sounded as a signal to board. Narcissa straightened Draco's tie and kissed him on the head, doing the same for me.

" Bye mum.", Draco said and walked off.

" Bye Narcissa, and thanks you.", I nodded and walked off, throwing glances over my shoulder every second to make sure Bellatrix wouldn't pop up and torture me.

' Too public for that.', her voice snickered in my mind. I jumped.

I went into an empty compartment.

' Please leave me alone.', I thought back,frightened.

' Don't be a baby.', she hissed back. I paled.

The compartment filled with people, but I simply stared out of the window replaying my torture.

' You're weak.', Bellatrix hissed.

" Mira? You okay?", someone shook me gently causing me to yelp and jump.

I looked over to see the guy I loved that the Malfoy's disapproved of. A Gryffindor.

My hair turned pink as I thought of how much I liked Fred Weasley.

' You're a blood-traitor too now.', hissed Bellatrix. ' Better break up with him before you come back for Christmas, or your torture will be worse and you'll be disowned.'

I gulped and my hair turned a fragile, light blue. She's out of my head.

Not meeting Fred's gaze, I nodded.

He put his hand under my chin and pushed my head to meet his eyes.

" What happened?", he asked, clearly referring to the scar.

" Nothing.", I lied. He rolled is eyes and sat back down, I sat too.

" It's caused by a curse.", I heard a girl say. Luna Lovegood, I believe.

" What, the scar?", George Weasley asked.

" Cruciatus, I'm sure.", Luna nodded.

" Who did it?", Fred growled.

I shook my head and let out a fake, yet convincing laugh. " I just fell, is all.", I lied.

" One way to find out.", Ginny Weasley stood and shot a spell at me, the scars burned red under my white clothes.

Fred glared at the scars.

" Who did it?", he snarled.

" Nobody!", I shouted, becoming frustrated.

" Somebody Bloody had to do it!", he shouted. They stopped glowing.

I shook my head, grabbed my stuff and went off to find Draco.