Chapter 5- Realization Hits

It's been two weeks since the incident between Caleb and I, and I haven't spoken to him since. He's now sitting at Josh's table a lot, and I can feel him watching me with a weary look in his eyes. To me it seems that he's sad, almost depressed about what happened. Get real, it was his fault, not mine. I would have been happy as pie to continue the kiss, but no he said it was a mistake.

No doubt he didn't want to keep doing it because he likes another girl. Of course he does. Why would anyone possibly like me? The girl with all the problems, and boobs that might just be too small compared to all the other bimbos in school.

My butt isn't that big, and neither are my boobs. I mean, I'm an athletic girl, I have a body. I play volleyball and golf, but I mean I don't have a big ass butt. Playing sports is tiring as shit. You come home after practice, do your homework (if you have any. Which isn't likely if you're a senior.), and then do your chores.

It's all worth it in the end if you can get a scholarship to a college. I think that while I'm earning money to get my business together, I'll go to a college in Wyoming. I have a secret stash hidden for apartment living, and extra money.

My mom, of course, doesn't know about this secret stash, and I don't plan on her knowing about it. I've been saving up for years, using money from Christmas presents, Birthday presents, and anything else. I have about two-thousand dollars saved up, and counting. I'm just really scared that my mom is going to find the stash, and use it for her drinking (don't forget smoking) problems.

These problems have been on-going for awhile now, and no one knows but me. She tends to go on these sprees where she just drinks whatever she can find, and finds anyway to get it. Sometimes she tends to get a little irrational when it comes to getting what she wants. If you know what I mean.

"KASSIE ALEXANDRA GET IN HERE NOW!" Oh great. My mother calls for me, and she screamed it so that means she's not in a good mood. "Yes, Mom."

"Get me my cigarettes you ungrateful slut." I wince at her words, but do as she says. I can't let what happened last time happen again. I walk over to the coffee table, and get her cigarettes. She takes them without a second glance at me. "You're going to have to evacuate the house for the night, and the morning. I have a date, and I have a feeling it'll last throughout the night, and into the morning."

"Yes, mom." Taking her double-meaning to heart, I march into my room to pack my stuff. I guess I'll stay at Abbs' house, and if she won't let me, then I'll go to Josh's house. I tell my mom goodbye, and begin my treacherous walk to Abbs. I live a little far from her house. Maybe about an hour walk, but I've done it before. As you can tell I don't have a car, nor a cell phone, so I just show up at Abby's house, and she let's me stay. Abby is the only one who knows about my home life. Josh, I just make up some lame ass excuse, and he falls for it. Problem solved.

I walk up to Abbby's house and knock on the door, waiting for someone to answer the door. The door opens to reveal a very shirtless guy! Holy shit. His body, I can't even describe the just...oh. My. Jesus. His abs were toned and there were 6 of them. I swear, I think there's drool coming out of my mouth. (That's how yummy they look) 

Wait, what is he doing, shirtless, at Abby's house. "Who are you?", I ask. Getting more confused by the second." I'm Jason, Abby's cousin. 

"Oh. Well...Hellur! I mean hello, not hellur." Not two seconds later did a jumping Abby come out of the door. "Oh my god, what are you doing here?" 

"Remember that sleepover we talked ABOUT." I look at Abby, silently hoping she'd be able to read the silent plea. "Oh, yeah! Totes forgot."  I really don't want to talk about my home life, especially in front of a person, very hot person might I add, I don't even know. Abby is the only one that knows, and it's going to stay that way. 

************************************************

Caleb's POV 

***********************************************

   I pulled into the driveway of my aunt's house thinking about Kassie, and her green eyes. "How was your day at school sweetie?", my aunt asked me as I walked into the house. "Fine."

"Why are you frowning like that?" Playing dumb, I acted like I didn't know what the frock she was talking about. "What are you talking about?"

"You look like you need to be put on anti-depression pills right now." Realizing there was no way I was going to get out of this situation I told her everything.

Next thing I knew I was slapped on the back of the head. "You idiot!"

"What was that for?!"

"I just pretty much explained in two words why I slapped you on the back of the head."

"Why, because I'm an idiot?" 

"Precisely." My aunt was looking at me like I was on America's Stupidest Criminals, and just tripped over a small rock while on the run. Not only could I disagree with her, but I can't say I blame her. 

I admit it, this was all my fault. I left Kassie right after kissing her. Which let me tell you, was the most amazing kiss of my entire life, but I screwed it up when I left her without any further explanation what so ever. Not only had I left, but told her it was a mistake. Pretty stupid, I know.  

She's been avoiding me this whole time, and I'm trying to find the perfect way to approach her. She's too special to lose.  When we were just standing around telling each other about ourselves. It was amazing, and I wished it hadn't ended, but of course my stupidity took it's course. "Go call your mother, retard, she's called a couple times already." 

"Thanks. I love you!", I said as I was walking up the stairs. "Love you too, you idiot!" I made my way into my room, and started to unpack some boxes from Wyoming. I picked up my phone, and began to dial my mom's number when a message popped up. JasonThat cute little red-head of yours is at Abby Connor's house.  My heart skipped a beat at the fact that he was talking about Kassie, but it turned to anger as soon as I realized Jason was there with her.

J: Before you ape shit on me, I am not, nor ever will be, interested in your little girl. So take that angry expression off of your face.  That's the thing about Jason, he knows me all too well. He knows what exactly what I'm doing, and when I'm doing it. 

C: Just making sure.  

 Picking up my phone I began to dial my mom's number and talk to her, before I drifted off into a deep sleep dreaming of a certain red-head. 

**************************************

That was chapter 5 y'all! I hope you like it, and I know I haven't updated in awhile, but I still love you! Anyways...this kinda gives you some info on Kassie, and some info on how Caleb is doing after his stupidity.  

Also please give suggestions on the beautiful man who will play Caleb, and the beautiful woman whom plays Kassie! Buh-bye.

Like Comment and Vote!!!! 

Love you my chicken Nuggets. 

-A-Dog