chapter one

DISCLAIMER THIS STORY CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL AMD THEREFORE IS ONLY FOR 18 YEARS AND OVER

I OWN NOTHING BUT MY OWN STORYLINE

THANK YOU

sebastian smythe is with his friemds from dalton at the lima bean he is waiting in line he is next to be served but rachel berry is ordering several things nd sebastian cant help but be pissed off.

"honestly barbra its coffee shop not a grocery store" he said to her she ignored him and continued to order her things.

" finn will love this" kurt said to rachel as he was stood next to her sebastian was furous at waiting he wasnt used to it.

" i cant believe i nevervthought of it before" rachel replied to kurt

" i wish someone would treat me to a secret romantic picnic at the park sat under the nights sky"kurt said

" honestly betty white thats why know body will do that for you because its pathetic"sebastian said having listened to their conversation

" i wasnt talking to you"kurt said

" damn it berry hurry up"sebastian said

"and finally a strawberry shortcake cheesecake" rachel said

" so what time are you meeting him" kurt asked her

"6.30 tonight at the park" rachel said as she finally paid and moved away from the counter so that sebastian could now order his coffee.

LATER THAT DAY

sebastian just arrived at breadstixs with some of the warblers and they headed on in and while he seees some of the warblers are already sat at a booth its not his friends that catch his attention. its a messy haired guy who is currently eating the face of a blonde haired cheerleader.

"whats he doing her"sebastian said out loud looking at his watch

" what" thad asked

" finn he is here with quinn" sebastian said feeling like he wanted to punch finn

" so thad said

" rachel had arranged a picnic for him yet he is here with another girl" sebastian said

sebastian walked to the table with the friends he arrived with but he didnt sit down he suddwnly thought what if rachel didmt know finn wasnt gonna show up she would be out alone at the park and its dark she would be fightened.

" im not hungry so im gonna head back to dalton" sebastian said before takingnout his phone nd snapping a photo of finn still tongueing quinn. he figured he would need proof after all if he turned up and told rachel he doubted she would believe him.

he went to his car anr drove to the near by park ut at first he couldnt see her so he drove round it then he saw her sat there on the picnic blanket with the various food items around her.

sebastian couldnt help but feel sorry for her she was annoying and demanding and their main competion but seeing her sat there alone obviouly scared about been alone she was fidgeting he felt for her she didnt deserve that she didnt dezerve to he cheated on by an idiot who didnt derseve her and a blonde whore who liked nothing better than to make rachel feel like crap.

sebastian got out of his car and jogged over to her her face light up at first but the her smile faded she had mistook him for finn in the dark,

" what do you want sebastian" rachel asked

" im here to help you pack everything away finn isnt coming" sebastian said

" oh and how would you know"rachel snapped at him

"look" he said showimg her the photo the result was instant zhe burst into tears before fantically collecting her things up.

" let me help" sebastian asked

" why would you help me" rachel said as she cried

"look rachel what finn has done isnt nice im not here to pick on you i think you have suffered enough" sebastian said

rachel went to her car which was parked near by and loaded her things into her trunk sebastian brought the rest of the things to the trunk plus he had folded the blanket.

"thank you"rachel said

"you gonna be okay"sebastian asked her as she closed the trunk of her car

"no"rachel said before adding " thank you"

"okay then well goodbye i guess"sebastian said

he headed too his car and watched as she drove off before he headed back go dalton.

LATER

as he got into his bed in his dorm he had just skyped it mom who was in paris with his dad on a busniess trip.

but as he was laid there his mind wondered back to rachel and how she broke down seeing the finn quinn photo he had expected her to be upset but she was beyond that she was broken. he couldnt help but feel for her after all he knew rachel was bullied at school and to have had the guy she loved cheat on her not only cheat but it be with the ost popular girl at that school and one of her main bullies that had to hurt.

sebastian cared evwn his he didnt know why but he was determind tomorrow he was gonna punch finn for hurting her.

then he thought of her was she alone crying over fin he decided to do something he really didnt want to he rang kurt who was now a member of the warblers but former new direction and rachel's best friend

kurt: meerkat what do you want

seb: kurt its about rachel have you heared

kurt: what about rachel

seb: finn cheated on her he was at breadstixs with quinn at the same time she was sat at the park waiting for him

kurt: your lying

seb:i have a photo to prove it i will send it if you dont believe me but i went to the park i showed her it she is devastated she needs you.

kurt: i will go see her i should say thank you i suppose

seb: no need just make sure she is okay.

the call ended and sebastian settled back down in his bed feeling he might actaully be a decent human being after all.