four

Minato P.O.V

   As Hiashi and Hinata sat down I placed silencing seals around the room. When everyone had sat down and settled I retold everything I saw and heard today. By the end Hiashi was as pale as I was. I could not blame him. Naruto and Hinata had a 'I WILL KILL YOU FACE'. It pained me that my own son wanted to kill me. The killer intent from these two is powerful, frighting even. 

"Hinata explain this..." Hiashi said, his voice above a whisper. 

"How about I explain this Hina-Chan. Let us start off with my beatings. Every day I am beaten torchered and abused. I set one foot outside people start to beat me since I was able to walk. I, by the way had to teach myself how to walk talk and read, because no one bothered to help me. Then on one of those beatings I met Kurama, or how you call him the Kyuubi. H said he will train me, help me when ever I needed it, he became the father that both me and Hinata never had. He trained us gave us advice, comforted us, and most of all loved us. SOMETHING YOU TWO NEVER DID!!!! I met Hinata that same night. We became not only each other's best friend but first friend. On my birthday or rather Mito's birthday, the same birthday that you gave that thing my birth right, the same  night you disowned me and were actually happy about it, I told Hinata about the Kyuubi. AND SHE DIDN'T ABANDON ME!! Kurama decided to train her too. So we trained to prove to you that you should not have abandoned us. That we are not Failures!" By now me and Hiashi have allowed ourselves to start crying. They were not the failures! We were shoked about the kyuubi though. Before I could ask he continued. "The Kyuubi was never evil. The night he attacked, he was being controlled. Back to what I was saying, when Hinata lost her birth right because she did not want to hurt her sister, we decied to become ANBU!! So what do you say for your selves?!" He finally finished.  Hiashi and I were crying.
My only thoughts were: how could I put this child-my son- through this suffering?! I could tell Hiashi was having the same thoughts.
Hinata spoke up,"Dont bother apologizeing. Scince you know you disowned us, we will leave and live on our own. Goodbye."
They walked out and we did not stop them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for waiting!! See u!