Chapter 3

Naruto P.O.V:

As lord Hokage dragged me to who knows where, I had a questions on my mind:

What just happened? 

'kit' Kurama called me.

'yes? what just happened?'

'I should have told you this sooner, but all day today you father fallowed you around and saw what kind  of life you lived. I blocked your and Hinata's sensor abilities just for him to see what has been going on in your life.' He said oh so calmly.

'Wha... WHAT?!' It took me a few minutes to process this information.

 Before Kurama could reply we arrived in front of the Hyuga compound. 

My Mind was blank...

Third P.O.V.: 

"I would like to see Hiashi." Minato said, it wasn't a request.

"Right away lord fourth!" It seemed that the guard was terrified.

"Lord Hokage, why are we here?" Naruto asked, yet to process the information the Kyuubi gave him.

"To talk to Hiashi and his daughter about... a lot of things and to do some thing else while we are at  it." Self loathing in the voice of the Namikaze.

"???" Naruto had no idea what was going on.

"Minato, what brings you here at this hour?" the Hyuga head asked.

"I would like to talk to you and your daughter about a few things, it is a urgent matter."

"Of course. Please come in." Hiashi stated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!

Sorry this is such a short chapter. this weekend was crazy, so i could not upload.