*Chapter 2*

*Chapter 2*

"Jason, no.  We just met. I'm not that type of girl"

It wasn't that I didn't want to kiss the adorable guy right in front of me, who wouldn't want to be embraced by those lean muscles and be gazed by those heart melting brown eyes? The thing is, I just met him barely an hour ago. I placed my hands on his chest, feeling his well-toned packs and pushed him away.

Suddenly, Yui ran across my mind. I stopped, my smile freezing in place. Not again, I shook my head slowly. I don't know why I let that asswipe run across my mind whenever I am alone with guys. I guess it does take quite some time to get over your first boyfriend. Jason’s next word brought me back to my own world.

"I'm sorry Jamie," he apologized and bit his lips hesitantly, "I thought you wanted to, like..."

Hold on, I smirked. Maybe I could go out with this guy to forget Yui. Memories of my relationship with Yui came rushing through my head. Tears began to trickle down my face uncontrollably. Oh God.  No, not again.

"Jamie? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to rush into things. I really didn't. Please don't cry."

"I-It's not y-your fault, it's just that..."

I couldn't say Yui's name. I knew I would probably have a breakdown if I did so I just kept quiet. I felt my heart burning up just thinking about how we spent our time together, and how he used to call up every day, telling me how much he loved me.

"Jason, I'm sorry that you have to see me like this," I said, laughing. I quickly rubbed my tears away. "Seriously, this is not your fault. I'll tell you about it some other time. Now, I really need to fetch Sam. I'll see you around."

I turned my back on him and began to make my way back into the club. I realised that I didn't get his number or any source of information that I would be able to contact him. I didn't bother turning back to get it. I didn't want to give him false hope when I'm still in love with Yui.

"Jamie," Sam giggled, stressing on the ‘e’. "Let's go get a dildo and have sex on the table."

"God," I laughed. "How drunk are you, girl?"

"I'm not drunk."

I pointed at a middle-aged guy who was dressed in green pants and a pink t-shirt. He looked like a fashion disaster. I then turned around to face Sam and smiled.

"Do you think that guy you just grinded was is hot?"

"Hell yeah, I bet you're jealous."

"Yup, you're definitely drunk. Let's get you home."

*******

"Jamie," my mother yelled, "get up or you'll be late for school."

I rubbed my eyes, grinning to myself. I hope Sam made it into her house last night. She was too busy humping the trees in her garden. The mere thought of it just sent me into a new round of laughter.

I jumped off my super comfy bed and grabbed my super baggy track pants from the chair. I slipped it on along with a cute purple hoodie. This is totally not my style, but it grabs less attention. I quickly styled my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my geeky glasses and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Honey, how's school?" my mother asked.

"It's.... meh."

"No guys that interest you?"

"Mother, I just broke up with Yui."

"Right, I'm sorry. Don't ever do what you did again, and for heavens sake Jamie not in school!"