*Chapter 1*

"Yes Jamie?" Mr. Ronald asked.

"Sir, the answer should be that oxygen gas is liberated due to the presence of chloride ions." I stated confidently as I tied my long brown hair into a tight neat ponytail.

'Why, Indeed it is.' Mr. Ronald sighed while correcting the answer on the board.

'Anything else you would like to correct today Jamie?'

'Not at the moment sir,' I replied giving him a wide smile.

I heard bickering all around the classroom, 'You. Are. Such. A. Nerd.' I heard a voice behind me say.

Nerd, a common word that is used to describe me, an intellectual yet boring person. Oh, if they only knew.

* * * * *

" Hey, Bitch." Samantha said as she smacked my ass.

"What's up, slut."

Samantha has been my best friend since 7th grade. She was like most popular girls, hot and has a flock of guys drooling all over her all the time. It's understandable, since she was pulchritudinous. She had a big bust, and quite a sexy ass, a very well developed body for a 16 year old, I must say. She's also gotten prettier now that she dyed her hair hot red, it made her emerald green eyes pop out.

"So, How are you settling in that new school of yours?"

"Ugh." I responded, "I'm labeled as a nerd there, I guess it's better than a slut."

"But I like the slutty you," Sam said as she played with my wavy brown hair, " I see you've changed your hair colour to a more natural one. You were sexier blonde, and Jayy, you might be a slut, but an innocent slut."

"That...just sounds weird, there are no innocent sluts Sam" I laughed.

"Well, you just flirt and get guys attention, I mean, it's not like you ever slept with any of them. I mean you haven't even kissed a guy yet!"

"I'd like that moment to be special." I mumbled. 

"So, you don't have all the guys drooling over your sexy body?"

"Nope, keeping my profile low. Can't afford to be expelled twice."

" I still can't believe you got expelled."

"Blame it on Yui."

Yui was my incredibly hot asian ex-boyfriend. I hated him to the core. Well, maybe not but he still sucks. He was getting it on in class with this girl and it was caught on camera. He told the headmaster that the girl was me, and got me expelled. That son of a bitch. But him? No. He gets to stay. Why? Because his mom's dating the head. 

"Yui's an asshole okay? Alright girl, let's get in the club already then and forget about Yui and your shitty school."

We flashed our fake ID's and hurried in.

As we walked towards the table, something, more like someone fascinating caught my eye.

"OMG, I call dibs on that hottie by the bar." I suddenly exclaimed.

Samantha quickly turned around to see what I was drooling at.

"Heck no, I want that."

"Let's see who gets him first." I winked at her as I made my way towards him.

"Hi," I said flirtatiously, "I'm Ja-"

"Hey sexy, let's get a room?" A girl who was barely wearing any clothes said hoarsely.

"Uh, a-actually..." He stammered.

I could see that he didn't want to go with her. I guess I felt kind of bad for him so I quickly linked arms with him.

"Sorry honey, this piece of meat is mine."

I dragged him outside in the parking lot when he suddenly forced my arm off his.

"Chill," I said, "I'm not going to do anything to you, don't worry. It just looked like you weren't comfortable in the situation you were in."

"Uh, yeah, thanks."  

We stared at each other in silence. Wow, this is awkward. I have to start a conversation to break the silence.

"So, why go to clubs if you don't want girls to hit on you?"

Stupid. What a stupid way of starting a conversation.

"Actually," He laughed "that was my first time in a club."

"No waaaaaay!"

He laughed again. His smile was gorgeous.

"Well, I'm not the partying type of person. Just curious to see what a club's atmosphere was like."

I giggled. This guy was weird, but cutely weird.

"And how about yourself?" He asked, " Do you hit on every irresistible guy you see?"

"Someone's too full of himself."  I sneered. 

 Then I looked at his brown eyes and told him how he was the first guy I actually went up to.

"No way! You were way hot back then, you must've had experience on picking up guys before!"

"I flirt a lot with guys, thats why. I've never actually talked to a random hot guy."

"Ah, so I'm hot."

I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever."

"I'm Jason, by the way."

"Jamie."

"So you're a flirt?" He said while putting a face.

This guy is funny. We ended up talking for an hour, about our childhood, our family, and random things that we like, he was very easy and enjoyable to talk to. I seem to blurt out my secrets, secrets that even Samantha didn't know, like how I secretly enjoy dressing up like a boy sometimes, she'd probably laugh at me.

"Hey, listen, I've got to go home, it's getting quite late."

" I'll drop you."

"Sorry, as much as I want to, I have to take my friend home, she's probably drunk."

"Well, I really had a good time, and I hope that we could get to know more about each other."

"You sound like a grandpa when you say that." I laughed hysterically.

"I'm trying to say, let's start out friends and see if we could be something more later." He muttered cutely. " You're making me sound stupid."

"Haha, we'll see, I'll see you around."

I turned around to head back in the club when Jason suddenly took my hand and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and came even closer, he took one hand and combed my wavy brown locks behind my ear. My heart started to beat rapidly as the gap between our lips started to decrease. This is it, he's going to steal my first kiss.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's Samantha on the right. :)

©2012 JayyTee

All rights reserved