Chapter 5:Back To School!! Ugh!!

CHAPTER 5:BACK TO SCHOOL!! UGH!!

Great, school! Let's all jump up to the high heavens! NOT!! At least I'll see Sasha!

As I got up, I tripped over Nixx, who'd fallen out of the bed in the middle of the night. She grunted, the queen would be proud of her ladylikeness!, and rolled over and mumbled something.

"What?" I had to lean close to hear her answer, because she's still asleep! Figures!

"Shut the fuck up it's, like midnight!" I snorted and kicked her in the side.

"Get your fat ass up! It's Monday morning! I know you hate mornings, so do I! But Sasha's coming home today!" I reasoned and she shot up like a bullet...into my bathroom. "NIXX! Not funny, girl!"

She laughed like a hobo, oh great our hoboness is back!

"SHIT! LUKE!" She shouted. What now?!

"WHAT?!" I shout back, HA! Two can play at this game!

"Urm...have you by any chance have any-?" As soon as she started talking I knew what she was going to ask. I chuckled and turned to face my chest of drawers and shouted a reply to Nixx, not fully consentrating. Cause if I as concentrating, then I would've heard my bedroom door open.

"IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE CABINET ABOVE THE SINK!" Was my shouted reply to Nixx.

I was in the process of going through my CD collection when Nixx came out of the bathroom with a towel covering her face.

"Why may I ask, do you have stuff in your bathroom that girls use every month?" She questioned. Okay, doesn't she remember the reason why?

"Maybe because you mostly live here...in my room...sharing my bed. You were with me when I bought them anyway, remember?!"

"Oh...yeah!" She said, remembering the trip to Morrisons. "That was sick, the old lady was sooo persistant on getting the last bag of Mint Imperials, and when you picked it up first, the look on her face!" We shook with laughter, until we heard several people clear their throats. We turned round so fast, we ended up in a pile of bodies in the middle of the floor.

"Ow! I think I've got whiplash!" I shouted. Andy came over, bent down and poked Nixx who looked like she was dead. She jumped up and punched Andy in the face.

"Poke me, I'll punch you.

Punch me, I'll slap you.

Slap me, I'll kick you.

Kick me, I'll bite you.

Bite me, I'll poke you.

Look at me, I'll gauge your fucking eyes out!" She shouted and all the boys took a step back. Oooh, take that boys! Andy even looks sexy with a nosebleed! OhMyDays! Nixx!

"Nixx! Look what you did!" I pointed to the guys. She looked at me, then at them and gasped.

"I didn't mean to! Don't kill me, please Luke!" She pleaded. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"No, just give him a kiss and say sorry." I pushed her towards Andy. She hugged him and went to kiss him on the mouth.

"CHEEK! The cheek only!" I shouted while covering my eyes. She kissed his cheek.

"I'm so sorry!" She said in a quite voice. Andy awkwardly patted her on the back.

"Okay, enough! I need to get changed!" I pulled Nixx off of Andy and shoved everyone else out the door. Andy was the last one out the door, and as he left he winked at me! OMBVB!!! I could just die!!

\\\\\\\\\\\///////////

As I was pulling up to school, there was this kid trying to get the same parking space as me. OH HELLA NAW! I quickly parked in the space before he could. HA!

"So..?" Nixx suddenly asked. Huh?

"Wha'?" I answered. She rolled her eyes and smacked the back of my head.

"YO! MA HOMMIES! I WANT HUGS! BUT YOU BETTER NOT BE PLAYING AROUND AGAIN, MR LOUCHIARNO LACHOWSKI!!" A voice shouted from...where...? I turned round and shrieked. Give me a break, I'm gay, I'm allowed to shriek! Me and Nixx ran up to our best friend and Nixx's twin, Sasha Grey. Yes Nixx and Sasha have differeant last names, due to their parents devorce. Nixx stayed with their dad and step-mum. Where Sasha went with their mum and step-dad, who were killed by her ex, Calcon Jessops.

"How're you holding up Sasherz?" I asked, using the nickname I gave her when we were little.

"Oh, you know...THE COURT SAID I COULD MOVE BACK TO DADS!" We all cheered and walked to our first class when a grumpy ass teacher gave us the evils.

\\\\\\/////

In maths me, Nixx and Sasha kept pinging elastic bands at each other, while texting each other.

"Louchiarno Lachowski, Nikita Bunddi and Sasha Grey! Timeout, all three of you!" We giggled as Nixx grunted when sir called her Nikita, and collected our stuff. We waited for sir to give us each a note telling us where to go, so if a teacher caught us out of class, they couldn't tell us of. We took the nootes and walked out of the class. Once outside we compared notes to see who went where.

"I'm in room three." Sasha said.

"Room two." <-Nixx.

"Room one." I giggled. We set of to Intervention to see Mrs. Holland. We got there and she took one look at us and said,

"Maths." We broke out in giggles. Even Mrs. Holland giggled along with us. We ran up to the computers and logged on. We printed some pictures out for our artwork then went on Facebook and Wattpad. I giggled at Nixx's status from yesterday and Sasha's reaction.

"You licked Andy Biersack's face?!?!" She exploded. Nixx grinned and said,

"Just wait until we get to Luke's house!" Oh Shit!

\\\\\\//////

When we got out of my sexy Purple Ferrari Enzo, what?! Purple's my faveourite colour!! I was shitting myself for what was about to happen...Crap! At least mum and Peter weren't home...

HELP....

IMMA GONNA DIE...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! This chapter's a bit crap but, het what can you say?!

Please Vote, Comment and Fan please?!

Love, Love, Love Always L-J x