Chapter 2:I Have A Heart Attack.(L+A have physical contact!)

Dannik and Louii to the right-->> I'm a wizard! >:)>

CHAPTER 2:I HAVE A HEART ATTACK

I stared at the band sat in my living room and blush. I looked like a wide-eyed shocked-to-death hobo! I ran in the kitchen and screamed. Dannik and Louii looked at me as if I were a hobo.

"Okay I get that I'm a hobo, no need for the fucking staring!" I shouted. Dannik snorted and gave me the look.

"Who said your a hobo? And everyone already knew that! An most importantly, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING?!" Dannik shouted back. I ran up to them and grabbed their wrists.

"Come with me and I'll show you why!" I pulled Dannik and Louii into the living room and pointed at Black Veil Brieds. Their jaws dropped to the floor.

"Your still here?!" Louii asked.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking- Wait, what?! What do you mean 'still' here?! Did you guys have a party and invite the whole zoo while I was unconscious?!" I asked while throwing myself on the sofa bed. Alice scofted.

"Yeah, cause we'd soooo totally have a party without you!" I huffed and glared at her.

"You better not!" I warned. We all burst out laughing and we ended up wiping tears of laughter.

"Haii, wont you guys need a change of clothes?" Franco asked the members of Black Veil Brides.

"Urm, sure. If it''s a problem, then we can call our manager to send some clothes over." OhMyDays! Andy Biersack's taking voice is so much more sexier than his singing voice. Drool.

"Arno!" Franco shouted.

"Huh?! What, where did you say you shoved your dildo?!" I shouted and jumped up. Everyone laughed, even Andy, and he's one sexy hunk!

"Get the guys some clothes and show them where thet can get changed." Dannik said in a board tone.

"Wait. They're staying over?!" I asked and when everyone nodded I just about exploaded with happiness and panic.

I lead the guys in the spare rooms and lent them some of my clothes. What? We're all the same size! After I made sure they knew where everything was. I was about to leave the last room, which just happened to be Andy's and it was across from mine, he stopped me by grabbing my wrist and turn me to face him.

"Thanks for letting us stay...?" He asked, waiting for me to give him my name.

"Louchiarno, but call me Luke." I helped him a little.

"Right, got it." He said and I was confused up until he pulled me into a warm and cosy hug.  didn't want to leave his arms and it seemed Andy didn't want me to either, but I had to let him get changed, so I stepped out of his arms and smiled. Then I left and bolted down the stairs and fell flat on my face. I got up like nothing happened and charged into the games room on the first floor of the basement. With a run and jump I landed ontop of Alice, trying to hide my blush. She punched me in the balls then kick me off of her. I fell on the floor onto something sharp. Lately I seem like a magnet for sharp and dangerous things! Just then Andy walked into the room and saw me pull a shard of glass out of my side. He put his hnd out to help me up just as the doorbell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!" I screamed. I legged it up the stairs and to the front door and pulled it open only to fall back into Andy, who silently followed me. The lights were so fucking blinding!

"ANDY!! ANDY!! IS IT TRUE THAT BLACK VEIL BRIDES ARE TAKING A BREAK SO YOU CAN SPEND TIME WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND LOUCHIARNO LACHOWSKI?!" One of the reporters shouted.

Boyfriend?! He's gay?! Louchiarno Lachowski?! That's me! I don't remember agreeing to go out with Andy! Though I wouldn't mind if I were going out with him...That's besides the point.

The point is:Whaaa'?!?!?!?!?!?!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Another chapter for you my W attpad BVBArmy!!! Love you guys!! Your the best!

Vote, Comment and Fan!!

Love, Love, Loeve Always L-J x