A Girl's Heartbreak

• Dedicated to Diana

This is just a short story about a girl who was bullied and broken.

WARNING:This story may or may not have a happy ending.

This is my very first story and sorry if it sucks. I want to dedicate this story to my friend Diana.

-Cookie

Angela's POV

I watched him from afar. He was perfect. He had the most heartwarming brown eyes that was the color of chocolate, making my knees shake every time. Every time he flips his hair, I swear I melt into a puddle. And not to mention his body, it's to die for. Its too bad he will never love me back. Tristan Mecosta,star of the football team and most popular guy in school. Cliché, I know, but I can't help myself. You can't help who you fall in love with. When you fall for the person,you accept their flaws and imperfections. They become perfect to you. I try to ask him out, but let's face it he would never go out with me, an outcast.I was that one girl that no body talked to. No friends or social life. No I don't cut and yes I'm an A+ student. All the time that I want to spend socializing, I spend on studying and doing homework. Yeah I basically have no life.

One day I thought, "What the hell, I'll do it. What have I got to lose?" It turns out, everything.

I gathered all the courage that I had inside me and tried not to flinch when he looked at me in disgust. "T- T- Tristan, will you go out on a d-d-date with me?" I asked.

He glared at me with it seemed all the hatred in the world, "Go out on a date with YOU!?!?! HA! In your dreams! You're a slut and a whore. You probably slept with all the boys in the school. I'll probably get an STD from you! No one likes you, I wish you would end MY misery and GO DIE BITCH!!!!!!!" he roared in my face.

I tried to keep my tears back but a few betrayal tears slipped down my face. How could he say all those things when he doesn't even know me? After I ran and got farther away where he couldn't see me, I let my tears free. I felt as if my heart was getting stabbed over and over and somebody was twisting the knife around. I just ran and ran, not looking at where I was going. I heard a loud HONK!! As I looked up, I saw Tristan's horrified face in his driver's window before I was hit by a huge force and fell into eternal darkness.

Tristan's POV

What have I Done?

Hope you liked this one shot!

If I get 5 votes then I might continue it...(;