Turn it off (Dean Ambrose one shot)

This one shot is Belindia merry christmas and a happy new year. :) <3 xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I scraped my knees while I was praying and found a demon in my safest heaven seems like it's just getting harder to believe in anything that just get lost in all my selfish thoughts. I wanna what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride to see nothing in the light but turn it off in all my spite, In all my spite I'll turn it off.''

I made sure that my makeup looked really dark and smoky my outfit was all black it has to be since I am with The Sheild. Yes I am the new member of The Sheild it was announced last week on friday night smackdown tonight I was in action me and Dean Ambrose against the dancing idiots Fandango and Summer Rae a mixed tag team match. Roman and Seth was going to be in our corner like always but I don' think we will need any help. Summer Rae is easy to beat all she does is dance well she tries to Dean can take care of Fandango.

Ever since starting in The Sheild I have been developing some feelings for Dean the way how his blue eyes looks into mine. There's something about him that I want to find out there is so much that I still don't know about him. I sighned putting on my wrestling boots Dean came into my locker room an excited look on his face he looked like a five year old that has been given some candy from his grandma. Roman and Seth followed him both of them laughing about something everyone seemed to be in a good mood today but me.

''And the worst part is before it gets any better we're headed for a cliff and in the free fall I will realize that I'm better off when I hit the bottom.''

I hit summer Rae with finished The Swarm Dean was too busy with Fandango on the outside of the ring I went for the pin 1....2....3..... The Sheild came into the ring I wanted to hurt Summer more but I knew that I couldn't Seth pulled me away from her and we all raised our hands in the air then left the ring.

Roman and Seth were talking infront of me I was at the back walking with Dean I felt our hand touch I looked down and her was holding my hand I could feel the electrity shooting up my arm. I looked up then looked at Dean he had a big smirk on his face but he didn't let go of my hand does he feel the same as I do about him?

''The tragedy it seems unending I'm watching everyone I look up to break, bending we're taking shortcuts and false solutions just to come out the hero. Well I can see behind the curtain the wheels are crackling turning it's all wrong the way we're working towards a goal, that's non-existent, it's non-existent but we just keep believing.''

''Did you see the look on her face when you hit her with The Swarm?'' Seth said I nodded my head yes I didn't feel like talking right now I just wanted to disapear Dean noticed because he looked at me with raised eyebrows concern and worry in his eyes.

''Let's admit it Summer can't wrestle she can't even do a worm I don't know why you two keep having matches with them everyweek.'' Roman said that was true ever since 2 weeks ago on Monday night ever since my match with Summer Dean started to get involved whenever Fandango would hurt me that's how I became apart of The Sheild. I sighned and walked out of the locker room earning confused looks from Roman and Seth but they got over it when the started to talk about the new WWE2K14 game but Dean on the other hand followed.

''You okay?'' He asked I sat down on the floor my back hitting the wall my legs brought up to my chest my arms wrapped around I shrugged my shoulders.

''I don't know I've just been so confused about things lately'' I said he put his arms around me and brought me closer to him we probably looked like a couple right now.

''Want to talk about it?'' He asked I looked into his eyes and nearly melted do I have feelings for Dean Ambrose?

''It's just there's this boy whenever he's around me he makes me feel happy when he touches me I can feel the electricty in my body and the butterflies in my stomach I don't know what those feelings are?'' I said Pain and sadness was in his eyes but why? I hated seeing him like this does he think I'm talking about someone else.

''I know how you feel Belindia trust me I feel the same thing when you feel them things it means that you are inlove just like I have fallen inlove with you......'' He stopped talking when he realized what he said Dean was inlove with me.

''You love me?'' I asked he looked down and nodded his head yes ''I'm inlove with you two Dean you're the one that's been giving me butterflies and electric shocks.'' I smiled our heads started to lean in then we kissed.

''Roman look they are finally together'' I heard Seth say Dean groaned making me giggle Roman came out with a big smile on his face and that ladies and gentleman was how me and Dean Ambrose expressed how feelings for each other.

''And the worst part is, before it gets any better we're headed for a cliff and in the free fall I will realize I'm better off when I hit the bottom. I wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride to see nothing in the light but turn it off in all my spite, in all my spite I'll turn it off, Just turn it off, Again, Again, Agan. And the worst part is before it get's any better we're headed for a cliff and in the free fall I will realize I'm better off when I hit the bottom. And the worst part is before it get's any better we're headed for a cliff and in the free fall I will realize I'm better off when I hit the bottom.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: Turn it off Artist: Paramore. If you guys have a one shot request then you can message me or comment telling me your name, your favourite superstar/diva and your favourite song hurry the one shots will be completed on the 1st of January 2014. :) <3