For the rest of my life (Roman Reigns One shot)

This one shot is for Nanni Merry christmas and a happy new year. :) <3 xxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I knew when I laid my eyes on you the lights from above seemed to shine on only you and you made me feel like I was flying. When I made you sparkle in your eyes we aint even 20 baby I aint learned to love you right, yeah umm, good thing I thought I was the shit back then I sang in your ear cause I wanted you to know that I had a soul baby I called you all the time I guess I tried too hard to make you mine you'd have nothing to do with me baby thank god that you changed baby, oh.''

I remember the first time I met my best friend Nanni Marie it was at a club she was celebrating her birthday. She looked so beautiful in that tight black dress hugging her every curve, her hair all black and curly and her makeup all dark and smokey. I have never seen a girl like her before she seemed different but in a good way.

Ever since that night we became best friends I found out that night that she was training to become a WWE Diva in NXT and now she was in the WWE. She was the WWE Divas champion ever since she won the title she has been undefeated. I always thought she would be good in The Sheild she seems like the kind of diva that we needed. I remember one time when I walked in on her showering I wanted to join her but I couldn't the thought was there though.

''For the rest of my life you know I wanna be yours, For the rest of my life you know I wanna be yours, For the rest of my life for you I'm gonna be strong Baby will you stay? Baby will you stay? Baby will you stay? Baby will you stay mine.''

''Hey Roman'' I heard that familiar voice the voice that sounded like angels the voice that sounded like music to my ears I turned around and saw my beautiful best friend.

''Hey Nanni congratulations on winning out there you were amazing like always do you want to get pizza after the show?'' I asked her she smiled and thought about it for a moment.

''Sure meet me outside my locker room later I'll see you later'' She started to walk away turning me on with the way she walked maybe tonight was the night I should ask her to be mine? I smiled to myself and walked to The Sheild's locker room so that I could get ready for my match.

''Finally convinced you to come over and say hi I said forever my lady and kissed you for the very first time. After months, holidays, holding hands in the park normally I'd just play basketball or something in the park and I messed up like boy tend to do. It'd be a year til I got back with you thank god that you called me back baby cause I'de never be the man that I am today.''

After getting in the shower and getting ready I was now waiting for Nanni that girl takes a long time to get ready she could wear a bin bag and still look beautiful. I heard the locker room door open and close I looked to my left side and saw her she was wearing a long red jumped with some skinny blue jeans and her black anckle boots. I licked my lips and smiled then we both walked to the pizza place it wasn't that far from here just around the corner.

We ordered out food and drinks we were both silent for a few minutes none of us knew what to say but I decided to talk.

''How have you been lately?'' I asked her she looked at me while drinking her strawberry milkshake.

''Alright I guess why did you take me out tonight you never do this?'' She asked she was right I have never ever took a girl out.

''Umm I wanted to ask you something well we've been friends for a year now and I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?'' I asked her while rubbing the back of my neck she smiled leaned over the table and kissed then she nodded her head yes. When she sat back down in her seat the food came we bother started eating I knew I was going to keep this girl for the rest of my life.

''For the rest of my life you know I wanna be your's (Oh, you know I'm gonna be yours) For the rest of my life you know I wanna be your's (I wanna be, I wanna be your's) For the rest of my life for you I'm gonna be strong (For you I'm gonna be strong) Baby will you stay? Baby will you stay? Baby will you stay? Baby will you stay mine? Then one night you were upon the phone you said you were at home alone I wasn't even old enough to drive I saw my only chance just to keep it alive keep love alive. Good thing for you I stole my daddy's car cause no one's ever gonna love you better, Better than I do, yes I do.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist:Robin Thicke Song: For the rest of my life. If you guys have any one shot requests then you can comment or you can inbox me telling me your name, your favourite WWE Superstar/diva and your favourite song. :) <3 xxxxxx