The Common Room at Midnight and Transfiguration lessons with my boyfriend

I quickly come down the stair right before midnight, and instantly hear some noises coming from chairs in front of the fire. One says my name and then a tall figure stands up. "Hello, Khione." A man's voice says. The figure steps into the firelight, and I realize it's just Sirius. "Fuck you, Sirius." I laugh as he replies, "When and where, baby?" And grins. I smile and say, "Later, Room of Requirement.", blowing him a kiss. James stands up and says, "Actually, we're going to the room of requirement now. Best place to teach you. Sirius can get in your pants later. Come on." He grabs his invisibility cloak from the chair and throws it over the three of us. We quickly climb out the portrait hole, confusing the Fat Lady, and make our way up to the seventh floor, where the Room of Requirement lays. When we get there, James quickly ducks out from under the cloak, strides in front of the wall three times, and the door opens to the Room of Requirement. Sirius, James and I walk quickly into the room, which looks like a fairly basic classroom, with a lot of empty space. James and Sirius both pull out there wands, and instruct me to do the same. I pull out my wand, a 13-in cherry wood with Phoenix feather core, and spend the rest of the night learning how to transform. By the end though, I am able to turn into a full-fledged snow leopard. As I finally turn back into myself at the end, grinning I turn to James, "Does this mean I'm allowed to come with y'all now?" James stares at me, dumbfounded. I laugh, "Don't make me think you don't know, that I know, that you sneak out at least once a month. I want in. I can transform now." Sirius laughs, "James, she's dating me, she's smart and she's a rebel, she catches things like this. Let her come." In the end, James agrees to it, but only because Sirius wouldn't leave him alone until he did.