Where's the baby?!

Recap on the last chapter.

Faith fell down while running in the morning, landing on a piece of glass causing her leg to be sliced open. She can't walk now and is having Fred help her get to school. Spending her first time ever on a bus, she met Honor. When they walked into school, a text went around with a picture of her using him for support and a caption of 'New Boy Toy for the Tramp?'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at my phone in disbelief. What'll happen if Fred see's this message, he would tell me, 'how he can't be around me because it would ruin my reputation.' Even though I don't have one anymore.

"Faith.. What's wrong." Fred asked while helping me down the stairs. I couldn't show him. Could I? Should I? No, I can't lose the one friend I have now, or.. if he even considered me as a friend.

"Uhh.. yea. I just.. Never mind."

"Okay.. Do you wanna stay here while I go get a pass from the office for you."

"A pass?"

"Yeah. So you can leave class early, and get to them later."

"Oh.. sure." I watched every one give me the weirdest glances before continuing on with their days. Fred quickly rushed into the office, and not that long later he came out with two passes.

"Here. I got you a pass, and a wheel chair. I also got a pass for myself so you don't have to roam the halls all by yourself."

"Thank you, kind sir." I jokingly said.

"No problem Sunshine." he joked back. Or atleast I think he was joking.

Before I could say anything he started helping me into the wheelchair. Right leg up on that one bar thing since it hurt to have it bend and down.

"Let us Race!" I yelled, signaling for him to push me down the hallway as fast as possible.

"Wow..." he panted. "We got to your locker in like 30 seconds."

I couldn't contain my laughter anymore, especially my locker was like 15 feet away from the office--Where we started--so I'd think we'd get her fast. Turning the lock, I sang my little locker combo song. "First go right, 35 shoes, Then turn left, to buy 13 scarfs, Oh! Let's go to checkout 3."

"Fancy little song you got there.."

"What? Just because it's about shopping? I bet you have one about math."

"For a matter of fact I do. But I'm not one to sing the first day I talk to someone."

A small smile escaped. "Well, lucky for you. This is the 2nd day!! Yayy!."

"Nope still not long enough." He whispered while leaning closer to me. "Maybe wait another week." He said before laughing it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

P.o.v. Unknown

Fred leaned in almost like he wanted to kiss the girl. But before he got too close to her face, he whispered "Maybe wait another week." And started laughing.

Faith grabbed all her books out of her locker and started wheeling her way down the hallway. "Catch me if you can!!" She screamed looking behind her, at her new boy toy.

How dare she do this to me! She's meant to be with me! Not that nerd, when I get my hands on here, she'll wish she never made the decision to leave her popular friends for nerds.

"That stupid bitch." I mumbled while slamming my locker shut. But before I could walk away without anyone noticing me, I saw that nerd-Fred-staring at me with an angry look on his face.