New Boy Toy?

Not Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Faith! Faith wait! Think about the baby!" Fred screamed while chasing me down the hallway.

"Ho...how'd you know?!" I mumbled back closing the door I pushed open.

"Come on Faith, it's not that hard to tell."

Quickly I looked down to find my stomach grew even more than it had yesterday. It wasn't one of those 2 month baby bump, it was a full on 6 months.

"I'm.. I'm not preg.." I was suddenly cut off by everyone's laughter.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Chris screamed in my face. "You don't expect me to come back to you do you?!"

I slowly fell to the floor crying my eyes out. How could be acting like this was MY fault? I watched as Fred slowly walked towards me, he slowly bent down and...

~~~~~~~~~~

I suddenly sat up screaming and crying causing my neck to snap the wrong way. When I was younger, my mom would be running in by now asking me what was wrong. But not anymore..

Glancing at the clock I noticed it was 3:45, well.. I might as well get up and go for a run. Changing into my Halter Running top and Shorts, the normal outfit for me before I stopped being popular.

As I ran I noticed how I don't fully know exactly what I was going, I should really pay attention to my surroundings. I noticed someone running behind me, have they been there long?

"Excuse me." the man said she he ran past me. "Faith?!" He quickly turned around tripping over his own foot.

"I'm sorry do I.." I was slowly cut off as I fell right on top of the stranger. I got a better glance at his face and noticed who it was right away. "Fred?"

"Yeah.." He quietly mumbled as helping himself up.

"I didn't know you ran." I said taking his hand to help me get up off the ground.

"I do, but nobody ever thought I would so I don't bring it up to anyone." He said shyly.

"Ohh.. haha Are you okay? That fall looked pretty bad."

"Yeah.. but are you okay?" he asked with concern in his eye.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I asked while looking down at the ground, and all I could see was Blood. "Crap! What is that from?!"

"I..I don't know..." He quickly looked down at my leg, and his face filled with fear. "I...it's.. yo..your leg.. has a piece of glass... sticking out.."

I looked down at my leg, and there it was, I hadn't even noticed I was bleeding, or in pain, until he told me. "Shoot! This really burns!"

"Wait.. you didn't even know you got hurt?"

"Nope, not until you told me." I snapped.

"Well Sorry." He got up and started walking away.

"Wait!" I screamed after him, "I'm sorry Fred, I didn't mean to snap, I'm just not used to people being so nice to me, without anything in return."

"I should be the one that's sorry, you obviously can't walk, and I actually considered leaving you here." He was avoiding my eye contact now. "Where's your house? So I can help you get back."

I quickly thought about how far away I was from my house, and how I got here. These streets look the same, damn!

"Umm... I don't know.. I never ran this way before. All I know is that I came from that way." I said while pointing behind me.