Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Emma's POV

Nichola looked stunning with her ginger hair curled and then her eyeshadow makes her really really hazel eyes stand out! She wore a blue dress until her feet with silvery designs at the side of the dress.

I gasped,

"Oh my god, Nichola! You look fabulous!" I complimented and hugged her.

"The hair! The beautiful curled hair!" Sarah shouted, she ripped me away from her and I just laughed.

"Sarah, don't overreact! She'll look great anyways." I said.

"Your turn!" Sarah said with so much joy.

I sat down at where Nichola sat down before. I looked at my dull face, nothing pretty much were in my face just some lip gloss. Like I'll need to pretty for the Alpha King.

I mentally rolled my eyes. It's almost impossible to be his mate, I mean lots of girls would be at the party my chance is 5 in 737288million. Duh.

Perfection. The thought crossed me, I had yet to imagine what it would be like to be a leader? Yes I was trained, but I didn't really thought about being a great leader because of my older brother.

My thoughts drifted off until Sarah snapped her fingers infront of me.

"Done!" I looked at the mirror.

Boy, I was so gorgeous! My lips were cherry red and I had smokey eyes. I looked smoking! My hair was up in a curly messy side bun. I looked absolutely beautiful. Wow. I can't believe I'm complimenting myself.

I stood up and wore the dress Sarah handed to me, it was a mid-length green dress. It matched my eyes! It was simple and there were also silvery designs at the left sides. It was curly silver jewellries.

I gasped,

"Thank you so much Sarah!" Sarah chuckled.

"Come on now, you have to get downstairs to the ball."

We went out of the door slowly because Nichola and I were wearing high heels. I don't like them much.

"Madam!" A voice popped out of nowhere. I shrieked in surprise.

"Felix, never ever do that again! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I whispered well shouted kinda while clutching to my chest.

"Sorry," he apologized. I nodded.

He guided us through the halls and stairs until we reached a very breathtaking room.

It was huge! The theme was dark blue and silver, the curtains, tables, stage, glasses were silver while the rest were dark blue. The people dancing and talking around were wearing different colours. I sighed in relief. Wouldn't wanna be the odd one.

Both of us, together with Felix, went to one of the round tables and sat down.

"This is so fancy," Nichola stated. Smiling, I glanced at my right as the former Luna Queen walked down the stairs.

Everyone stood up and bowed their heads for respect. We slowly raised our heads up and stood up straight to hear what she was gonna say.

"I hereby present to you my one and only son, Alpha King Damon."

I looked at the door behind her. The most gorgeous guy I have ever seen stood right there with an Armani suit and pants, I can see how muscular he was. His eyes, so gray yet so beautiful. His hair was deep black and his lips. Oh no. No. No. I sniffed the air and.. The scent was amazing, woodsy cinnamon.

He sniffed around and looked. His eyes stared at mine. Heck no. His eyes turned black with lust and ..... love.

One thing's straight. I ran.

////////////////////
A/N: OOHHH. Yey Damon's here, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and share!